• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside this mostly Neo bank/apps offers zero forex debit card.
Fi(federal bank)
Jupiter

Indusind Indie
For higher mab keeping I would stay away from neo banks due to minimal support.They don't directly have banking license instead they use existing bank tie-ups.

Eventhough indie is part of indusind bank, the app is sluggish

Also you can explore RBL Aspire account with Signature plus debit card.
Card fee is 1500 + gst and joining fee is 5k + gst.
RBL doesn't really support account aggregator system now so maybe a downside in future.

Can maintain upto 2l man.
Need 0 forex charges on online transaction
And good offers
Lounge access doesn't matters.
Please suggest good bank account.
RBL bank with interest rate & 0 forex with signature plus Debit card.
And other options is indusind bank exclusive account.

Reactions: SSV
Outside this mostly Neo bank/apps offers zero forex debit card.
Fi(federal bank)
Jupiter

Indusind Indie
For higher mab keeping I would stay away from neo banks due to minimal support.They don't directly have banking license instead they use existing bank tie-ups.

Eventhough indie is part of indusind bank, the app is sluggish

Also you can explore RBL Aspire account with Signature plus debit card.
Card fee is 1500 + gst and joining fee is 5k + gst.
RBL doesn't really support account aggregator system now so maybe a downside in future.
I closed my fi and Jupiter , i don't have peace in mind when money is lying there.

Can maintain upto 2l man.
Need 0 forex charges on online transaction
And good offers
Lounge access doesn't matters.
Please suggest good bank account.
Consider updating the title of the post to something like 'which bank account for upto 2L min bal and for 0 forex' or similar to attract more views. Most generic questions are already answered. So, the current title may not attract more views from experienced people.

Btw, since I never maintained even 1L in any SB account, I don't know what to recommend. My expenses are low and have always put the extra money into (short-term) FD.

Firstly , please modify the title as suggested by @Pothi to better describe your use case..

As suggested by @AritraSaha , this is the best option
A 10k MAB account with RBL along with Signature + DC.. you can even get some CB for using this DC along with 0 markup fee

Old thread, but still relevant.

Already did bro, just have 2 questions now. I want 2 accounts
So going for 25k mab hdfc with millennia or platinum
And idus exclusive 1l mab

Good?

Back