• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I have paid CC Bill via HDFC Bill Pay using Easyshop DC four days ago but haven't received the 1% cashback as yet. The news that "HDFC Easyshop platinum debit card does not give cashback on credit card bill payment anymore" might actually be true. This can be a massive drop. I will wait for 2-3 days more.
The wait continues with no good news so far.

Hi, What's the best app to pay MC and Visa credit card payments and get Indusind rewards? I tried on Mobikwik, and I have not received points for last month. Thanks in advance for your help.

i tried via net banking only.....just fails....just trying to pay 100 rs manual amt to check for the points...
You are on the old UI or new UI? If you are on the new UI, then good luck; you just have to keep trying. If you are on the old UI, it should go through without any issues.

You are on the old UI or new UI? If you are on the new UI, then good luck; you just have to keep trying. If you are on the old UI, it should go through without any issues.
any chance you would have URL of new UI...i login via this URL......https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/

I used park+ twice once for paying icici and Sbi through indus Mc card both times transactions got refunded. the clause of 30k per day and getting credited in 2-3 business days is a deal breaker
yes park+ is in very early stage for cc payment .. they don't even have proper customer support .. also don't support hdfc diners credit card ( 14 digits)

Back