• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to make a 2 lac+ cc payment on 12

Other than 1% cb on esp on hdfc billpay

What other options do I have to get some cashback?

Does amex accept split up payments?

So can I pay upto 75000 on hdfc bill pay ?
Then how to pay rest 150000+ for cashback?

Experienced technofreaks please guide
yes you can pay part payment.. i have done multiple time from hdfc 1% and through other wallet/cred. no problem cause end of day you paid the entire amount.

Need to make a 2 lac+ cc payment on 12

Other than 1% cb on esp on hdfc billpay

What other options do I have to get some cashback?

Does amex accept split up payments?

So can I pay upto 75000 on hdfc bill pay ?
Then how to pay rest 150000+ for cashback?

Experienced technofreaks please guide
plz mention which cb dc you have.
you can do esp over two months..(75+75)k

and the remaining can be spent using other dc (melonia, indus select, rbl sign +)

Tried Using mobiqwik for paying credit card bill using "FULLPAY" coupon and it does not provide option of selecting debit cards at all, what a bummer.
In FULLPAY coupon terms and condition it says "all payment modes except Debit card".
If we dont use any coupon it allows the debit card option.
This was working before suddenly it is changed .
Can somebody else also confirm this in mobiqwik .

Tried Using mobiqwik for paying credit card bill using "FULLPAY" coupon and it does not provide option of selecting debit cards at all, what a bummer.
In FULLPAY coupon terms and condition it says "all payment modes except Debit card".
Abhi check Kiya Fullpay code use Kiya to debit card se payment ka option show nahi kar raha

Last edited:
Abhi check Kiya Fullpay code use Kiya to debit card se payment ka option nahi kar raha
That is why we need Paytm back, up and running beyond Feb

Last edited:
Back