• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a payment on 18th Feb for hdfc card with due date 21st Feb on payzapp using indus select DC. Not yet credited. Tensed. Thinking of making another payment.
It will get credited today night. Date of credit will be shown as 18 in cc transactions. So don't worry. In case it doesn't come, you can always pay by net banking tomorrow. It's instant credit

I made 3 payments on 16,17,18th Feb, none of which are credited. As suggest by other user, wait till night and pay using netbanking
Made a payment on 18th Feb for hdfc card with due date 21st Feb on payzapp using indus select DC. Not yet credited. Tensed. Thinking of making another payment.

It will get credited today night. Date of credit will be shown as 18 in cc transactions. So don't worry. In case it doesn't come, you can always pay by net banking tomorrow. It's instant credit
I made 3 payments on 16,17,18th Feb, none of which are credited. As suggest by other user, wait till night and pay using netbanking
I made a payment to Axis Credit Card using HDFC's Easyshop Visa Debit Card through their BillPay Portal in the evening of the 17th.

It still hasn't been credited.

How many days do you guys think it will take?

This will be my first time using Easyshop DC.

I made a payment to Axis Credit Card using HDFC's Easyshop Visa Debit Card through their BillPay Portal in the evening of the 17th.

Wait 3 working days

Wait 3 working days
Yes, it may take upto 3 days to reflect, but don't worry....whenever it will reflect, it will be in the same date as you made the payment.
e.g. you paid it on 1st and it reflected credit on 4th....but the date of credit will be 1st only !!

Can we earn Edge reward points by using the burgundy debit card when making credit card bill payments through the Cred app? Appreciate your support. I used to use Mobikwik, but from this month they are charging txn fees even on DC payments.

thing is both holders have separate customer id...so they have separate net banking and each cust id has 1 card linked to it..i got cb for 1 card but didn't get cb for the 2nd card...today is day 3 after making payment....so anyone having this situation or know anything about this?
I thought the same as well initially but since both the customer ID's are linked with the same account number so you will get reward points for only 1 card.

just received rbl signature+ debit card, what apps should i need to use for cc bill payments with it? to earn rewards without extra charges

Last edited:
Can we earn Edge reward points by using the burgundy debit card when making credit card bill payments through the Cred app? Appreciate your support. I used to use Mobikwik, but from this month they are charging txn fees even on DC payments.
Yes it will.

Hello, Trying to pay cc bill using indusind Visa Select DC using park+... however it is taking convenience fee of 1695 Rs on paying 113000 cc bill..? Any idea about this?

Back