• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to do 7.6k bill payment.
1. Loaded slice wallet using sbi virtual rupay dc - Rs. 19
2. Used FULLPAY on mobikwik with slice upi - Rs.75
3. Played game on slice - Rs.131

Guys, try this. For some reason, mobikwik txn is categorized as grocery in slice.
Oh this is good. I think this should work with millennia dc as well. Will try it once.

Zero. Don't transfer to own bank account. Scan and pay to family & friends. You won't be charged for dc load. Best will be scan & pay merchant account IYKWIM.
I am not asking for money rotation. I am facing problems in paying CC bill with DC. My DC is axis priority.
Cheq - fails to pay CC bill with this DC.
Mobid*ck, freecharge - literally useless with charges.
PayTM - ok . loaded into wallet and paid .
Park+ - adding IDFC CC itself fails.

so with this slice can I pay cc bill with dc ? if not, loading wallet with dc and paying cc works ?

I am not asking for money rotation. I am facing problems in paying CC bill with DC. My DC is axis priority.
Cheq - fails to pay CC bill with this DC.
Mobid*ck, freecharge - literally useless with charges.
PayTM - ok . loaded into wallet and paid .
Park+ - adding IDFC CC itself fails.

so with this slice can I pay cc bill with dc ? if not, loading wallet with dc and paying cc works ?
Yes. That's what I said. Load wallet with debit card and use Mobikwik -> Slice to pay bills.

Last edited:
1. load slice wallet with money
2. from mobikwik cc bill pay choose this slice pay ?

BTW I have axis DC and I intend to use it. Will axis red flag slice loads ?
Axis dc gives rewards on wallet loads? If your spends are distributed among 2-3 merchants then you should not face any issue with slice.

Is anyone able to sbi cc bill via hdfc bill payment portal? I tried today and it says

BillPay Failed!
Unable to pay SBIC00000NATDN Bill XXXX of Rs. 438.00 from HDFC Bank Debit Card XXXX due to technical issue at biller's end. Check n try again.

Back