• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay via​
Max CC Bill​
Max Cashback​
HDFC Platinum75000750
HDFC Platinum (Friends AC)75000750
RBL Signature DC1000001416
RBL Signature DC (Friends AC)1000001416
RBL Signature DC (Friends AC)1000001416
Indus Signature Visa1125001050
Indus World Mastercard1125001050
Axis Liberty25000250
Total
Sharing above my CC bill payment strategy which i follow, currently i am able to max out 5 Lacs/Month
I need to make approx 2lakh payment so can you please suggest which app works for Indus VISA and Indus MC reward points guys? @VISHESH_BANSAL @Juganta

It gets debited from your account but fails after 20 mins and refund comes after 2 days to bank account
It is showing successful in order history on 29/02/2024 for hdfc marriot DC cc, hopefully it goes thru and not fails after 2days !!!!!
Not yet credited to card account till now .
Tomorrow is last date !!!!!

Any body had successfully paid hdfc marriot cc diners club network?

Try this: while adding, don’t type sbi to search. Scroll the list and click on sbi.
Let me know if that does not work along with which dc are you using
I was initially scrolling the list and clicking. After seeing your message, tried typing and clicking. That also didn't work.

Using Indus master

I was initially scrolling the list and clicking. After seeing your message, tried typing and clicking. That also didn't work.

Using Indus master
Are you getting details incorrect? It needs the same phone number as associated with credit card. If you’re already doing that, don’t know what else could cause this.
For Indus master can use cheq

Are you getting details incorrect? It needs the same phone number as associated with credit card. If you’re already doing that, don’t know what else could cause this.
For Indus master can use cheq
I'm entering the correct details. Cheq allows debit card on payments more than 50k?

Also I guess it could be a temporary issue for SBI cards as I'm able to add my HDFC, Amex, ICICI, axis, indusind and BOB cards

I guess it could be due to the fact that it's a new BBPS card and it's not able to fetch the bill as first statement has not been generated yet. I'll keep trying and will update if it gets added without issue after statement generation (10th)

It is showing successful in order history on 29/02/2024 for hdfc marriot DC cc, hopefully it goes thru and not fails after 2days !!!!!
Not yet credited to card account till now .
Tomorrow is last date !!!!!

Any body had successfully paid hdfc marriot cc diners club network?
I also made payment on 29th and it successfully went through. Amount is reflecting in HDFC card. No failure as of now.
Ps- Used Indus select with park+ to pay DCB bill.

I also made payment on 29th and it successfully went through. Amount is reflecting in HDFC card. No failure as of now.
Ps- Used Indus select with park+ to pay DCB bill.
Thanks for confirmation. Means HDFC Diners Bill are getting paid !!

you used Indus MC or Indus VISA ?

Paytm is hit and miss.. didnt got few transactions points.. even one transaction on park+ with indus mc.. disnt gave.. complaint not getting any reply aince 15 days

Back