• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid HDFC DCB cc bill via MasterCard world select dc on 27th Feb via Park+. Just after few minutes transaction showing as refunded. Till now, 1st March, haven't received the refund to account. How much time it will take for the refund?

Park+ provides with indus visa, did transaction on 21 feb and got points yesterday.
Today used paytm since park+ refunded diners club cc payment. Will update on the paytm points too when i recieve it.
Paid hdfc marriot credit card bill yesterday ,which is Diners club, but transaction says successful in park+. Till not not credited to card .
@pgarg24 you mentioned park+ refunded the bill payment, how many days after payment it was refunded ?
So paytm works for diners club cards payment then .

Paid hdfc marriot credit card bill yesterday ,which is Diners club, but transaction says successful in park+. Till not not credited to card .
@pgarg24 you mentioned park+ refunded the bill payment, how many days after payment it was refunded ?
Hdfc cc bill payments takes 3 to 5 working days

Park+ started accepting HDFC Diners Payments ??

Got refund after 2 days, it should show after 20 mins in order history that the amount is in process for refund

I made payment today via IndusInd MC on CheQ, got below "CHEQ DIGITAL PRIVATE LGurgaon 000IN"

Let's see if I get RPs or not.
I have to use cheq now for onecard as paytm is not accepting onecard bill. I have to pay around 30k for onecard. My icici bill due date is around 15th Mar. I have no other option but to pay together onecard 30k + icici 20k to get debit card option. Any workaround? I don't want to pay icici bill just now.

I have to use cheq now for onecard as paytm is not accepting onecard bill. I have to pay around 30k for onecard. My icici bill due date is around 15th Mar. I have no other option but to pay together onecard 30k + icici 20k to get debit card option. Any workaround? I don't want to pay icici bill just now.
Not aware of any trick or hack here.

Back