• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

RohitSah

TF Buzz
Guys I’m new to Indusind, holding mc select and visa sign select debit card.
Read last 10 pages of this post but was confused with different opinions.
So for cc bill payment which platform should I use paytm or park+ and which card variant?

Does hdfc platinum dc fetching 1% cashback on SBI Unipay?

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Today at 8 am, I made a transaction using two IndusInd Visa cards to pay a bill of 2 lakhs through the Cheq application. Let's see if the rewards are not credited within one week, which would mean not receiving rewards in the Cheq application.
I paid CC bill via park+ from indus visa and mc dc on 29/03 and reward point received on 31/03 after 10 P. M.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
how much we need to sped to max out 2k reward points using Indus Visa platinum card for Indus select?
As per my calculation, it is coming at 95k.. but seen in this thread that as 79k change...

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Today i used RBL sign+ dc for payment at around 06:00 AM but in the txn statement of RBL app txn date is showing 31 march and value date is 01 april. So will this txn counted in this month or not? Or do i need to do another txn again just to be safe to get cashback?

Animal

TF Premier
Today i used RBL sign+ dc for payment at around 06:00 AM but in the txn statement of RBL app txn date is showing 31 march and value date is 01 april. So will this txn counted in this month or not? Or do i need to do another txn again just to be safe to get cashback?
Same for me. I used it around 12:15 AM, however transaction date is being shown as 31-Mar-24. Strange.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
same for me. I did the payment today early morning at 1am and it's showing as 31 March on statement. :(