• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
quick suggestion needed. 1% cashback on paying BOB Eterna credit card bill pay via SBI Unipay using hdfc platinum debit card is still working ?
Heard that its working for hdfc cc. not clear about bob. has anyone tried?

Select visa variant gets us rp on which portal, one you told Paytm, others ?
I don’t know if Indus select visa variant gives reward points on other portals….I am sure you will get reward points for credit card bill payment on Paytm with visa variant and Payzapp with Mastercard variant respectively.

Can I pay icici cc via non bbps? Bbps bill saying no bill due.
Has anyone complained to icici about this?
Why would someone want to complain to icici? The icici bank has come as bbps biller since 1st july. So now all need to pay icici bills as bbps payment. If some 3rd party app still allowing icici as non bbps biller then it will be also move to as bbps biller.
Or do you mean you have bill due but it's not showing any amount due as bbps biller?

Back