• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried SBI Unipay add biller. Dont see hdfc credit card there now. Is that removed? Any idea

I just checked on sbiunipay web. The web page is showing HDFC CC. Where are you not getting the option??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-09-16-12-11-704_com.brave.browser.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-09-16-12-11-704_com.brave.browser.webp
    204.2 KB · Views: 20
I tried SBI Unipay add biller. Dont see hdfc credit card there now. Is that removed? Any idea
No. I paid my tata neu infinity yesterday.

I did not add biller. I went to bill pay in sbi unipay and clicked on credit card. I had to enter my full CC number and then amount. That's it.

No. I paid my tata neu infinity yesterday.

I did not add biller. I went to bill pay in sbi unipay and clicked on credit card. I had to enter my full CC number and then amount. That's it.
Yes I couldn't find link how to add biller. Everytime we need to add whole credit card number to pay its bill.

Kab

Kab try Kara tha bhai ? Hdfc netbanking laptop se login krke try kro bill bharne ki. Mobile application is mostly having glitch.
Tried in lapi only...not working through HDFC billpay and Payzapp...

Any other alternative way to pay ICICI Apay bill using HDFC & Indusind debit cards...???

Sorry If it's a repeat post... Can't find the answer ..
I don't see option to pay HDFC Bank credit cards via HDFC bill pay ... So how does one go about doing that ?

I got this SMS from HDFC today for both my cards that were earlier added to hdfc bill pay.
Payment also went through for my Citi to Axis migrated card that I added last week, but today I get these messages.

Attachments

• IMG_20240802_175018.webp
    IMG_20240802_175018.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 20
I got this SMS from HDFC today for both my cards that were earlier added to hdfc bill pay.
Payment also went through for my Citi to Axis migrated card that I added last week, but today I get these messages.
Axis now supports BBPS. You need to add again in netbanking. This is sent to everyone who had Axis cc registered in billpay

Any issue with BOB cc bill payment....it is failing through hdfc billpay, Paytm, payzapp. Finally through Cred, I successfully paid but after an hour time, transaction reversed..

Today is the due date, so I thought of paying directly through their app and it is showing zero amount in the payment dues section...

Back