• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has mo**k removed pnb as a biller?
Unable to proceed/pay pnb cc bill .
Getting below error(tried removing and adding new card as well)

Note: i paid pnb cc bill via mo**k last month (approx 90k) successfully
Screenshot_2023-08-13-08-02-22-58_b86b87620f0dd897e4c0859ecbb2d537.jpg

Finally received hdfc platinum debit card and Indus world debit.

Indus select account is active while hdfc is yet to receive funds via icici cheq provided during account setup.

Note:I got world debit card from Indus, Should I request remaining cards for maximum debit cards.

Attachments

• IMG_20230816_195320.jpg
    IMG_20230816_195320.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
Finally received hdfc platinum debit card and Indus world debit.

Indus select account is active while hdfc is yet to receive funds via icici cheq provided during account setup.

Note:I got world debit card from Indus, Should I request remaining cards for maximum debit cards.
Yes, apply directly from the IndusInd app.

Yes, apply directly from the IndusInd app.
Its gives 3 cards visa gold digi, visa signature select and visa platinum select.

Had to setup pin for world DC without which I couldn't login to net/mobile banking(hope that wouldnt cause any issue)

Should I select all three

Its gives 3 cards visa gold digi, visa signature select and visa platinum select.

Had to setup pin for world DC without which I couldn't login to net/mobile banking(hope that wouldnt cause any issue)

You can, it's entirely up to you.

Digi gold and visa platinum are almost useless if you have signature/MC world.
If you get option on app to apply from Signature, apply it. Else you can call cc and ask them. Sometimes a fool would pick up call and tell you that only one card can be issued, tell them to connect to a senior agent and raise request.

Also, since you have HDFC visa plat too along with indus MC world, I guess you are sorted out for about 1.6lakh bill payment.

Visa Signature aur Platinum rakh lo

Signature bill payment ke liye aur Platinum dusra offers ke liye

Platinum pe shayad 700 CB milta hai bill payment par plus offers main bhi kaam ata hai

Digi gold bekar hai 😂
Dhanyavaad I applied for signature and visa platinum too but it's not reflecting in app. Let's see

Back