• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone please guide me which IndusInd Account should i open and which debit card should i apply for to get 0.93% on credit card payment ?

Select or Exclusive account.

For any additional questions, please try searching through this thread, as all the answers are available here. 🤣
but on their website they are saying , credit card bill payment is not eligible for IndusIndRewardPoint , Please clarify.

see the third point.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 6.09.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 6.09.16 PM.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
but on their website they are saying , credit card bill payment is not eligible for IndusIndRewardPoint , Please clarify.

see the third point.
Wow, that was incredibly fast! 🤣 Did you even attempt to search through this thread? 🤣

The initial post contains nearly all of the answers.

I've also included a screenshot for your reference, which should help you understand how to use the search function in the future 🤣 Screenshot_20230805_181751_Chrome.jpg

hi all, indusind debit card reward points will be credited by max how many days because for some txns i got but for some txns even after 2 days I didnt get(all txns are done on paytm for creditcard bill pay)

I am holding Exclusive Master and visa debit cards.. Which is the third one can i hold with my Exclusive account for no charges..

Thank you bro.. Applied for the card and got it instantly.. Is the reward structure same as remaining two cards..?
Go through this once

Back