• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tried to pay IDFC CC bill using IDFC DC on SBI Unipay
Amount 1000
Money debited, payment not made to CC
SBI Unipay says transaction failed and transaction amount is Rs 10 (Ten only) (Amount deducted One thousand)
Despite logging in to Unipay, before paying, no transactions are shown for today or any other day. Today was the 2nd time I used it. Yesterday failed because IDFC OTP did not come
Any idea what happens next? Will the money be refunded automatically and correctly i.e. Rs 1000?
Thanks

EDIT: SBI UniPay seems to be one messed up system. I can't believe that even the amount is wrong!
Dont pay non-bbps cc with dc, use upi. Can use dc for bbps cc.
Refund will be automatic, may take 4-5 working days.

Sriim

TF Premier
I have never heard or experienced something similar. Which card do you hold, and where have you been making these transactions recently?
I have Indus Select MC and indus Select Visa for last 2 months(mainly using MC). For Feb, got all 2700 points correctly, used only park+. Also till March 13 got all points correctly.

On Mar 14, tried to pay SBI cashback using MC & park+. Payment failed and refunded. Same day paid 50k using cheq. Didn't want to try BBPS again in park+, so paid using airtel thanks + MC. Meanwhile had used my MC to pay my credit card bill using 2nd park+ account as well, when i was making my 4th payment(2 payments in first park+ account, 2 payments in 2nd park + account), got an error on park+ saying 'same card can't be used 4 times within 1 hour' - ended up using Visa for the 4th payment

When i calculated points, I've got way less.

Since 14th, the only way to account for points missed is if i exclude payments to BBPS billers (SBI Cashback, BOB ENERGIE - 500 on park+, 50k on cheq, 6.3k on Airtel thanks / total around 57k/ around 1700 points as i already crossed 40000rs)

My conclusions
1. I have not received points on payments to BBPS cards irrespective of platform
2. Or I have not received points on cheq/airtel thanks (but others have verified that they got for same merchant/even i received points on visa for payment on airtel thanks)
3. Or my card got flagged for some misuse when I got that error of using the same debit card 4 times in 1 hour

Couldn't make out which. Planning to use Visa in April and try MC again in May

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is Park+ taking time to credit SBI Bill Payments?

I paid Yesterday Morning and it’s still showing to me as payment processing.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Indus Select MC and indus Select Visa for last 2 months(mainly using MC). For Feb, got all 2700 points correctly, used only park+. Also till March 13 got all points correctly.

On Mar 14, tried to pay SBI cashback using MC & park+. Payment failed and refunded. Same day paid 50k using cheq. Didn't want to try BBPS again in park+, so paid using airtel thanks + MC. Meanwhile had used my MC to pay my credit card bill using 2nd park+ account as well, when i was making my 4th payment(2 payments in first park+ account, 2 payments in 2nd park + account), got an error on park+ saying 'same card can't be used 4 times within 1 hour' - ended up using Visa for the 4th payment

When i calculated points, I've got way less.

Since 14th, the only way to account for points missed is if i exclude payments to BBPS billers (SBI Cashback, BOB ENERGIE - 500 on park+, 50k on cheq, 6.3k on Airtel thanks / total around 57k/ around 1700 points as i already crossed 40000rs)

My conclusions
1. I have not received points on payments to BBPS cards irrespective of platform
2. Or I have not received points on cheq/airtel thanks (but others have verified that they got for same merchant/even i received points on visa for payment on airtel thanks)
3. Or my card got flagged for some misuse when I got that error of using the same debit card 4 times in 1 hour

Couldn't make out which. Planning to use Visa in April and try MC again in May
with indus its random. Some platform you will get points, using the same platform next day will not get points.
Problem is with platform you use and also indus own process. CC type does not matter.

Park+ generally gives you points for both visa and MC dc. Alternatively, can use cheq for mc and paytm for visa.

purushotham

TF Select
Amount 1000
SBI Unipay says transaction failed and transaction amount is Rs 10 (Ten only) (Amount deducted One thousand)
Despite logging in to Unipay, before paying, no transactions are shown for today or any other day. Today was the 2nd time I used it. Yesterday failed because IDFC OTP did not come
Any idea what happens next? Will the money be refunded automatically and correctly i.e. Rs 1000?
Thanks

EDIT: SBI UniPay seems to be one messed up system. I can't believe that even the amount is wrong!
Even I faced the issue

Through UPI payment was successful

But through HDFC DC payment failed but Amount was deducted now waiting for refund

Daunt

TF Premier
I have legend linked with my Indus Select account. Is this message sent to all or should I call Indus to clarify this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-28-16-54-54-813_com.google.android.apps.messaging.png
    Screenshot_2024-03-28-16-54-54-813_com.google.android.apps.messaging.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 54

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
remind me again, what is the maximum amount that we should pay in a month on indusind platinum debit card to get maximum points? For signature, it is 112500 rs.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Amount 1000
Thanks

Darn even i faced same situation today ,for me it was 49600 rs deducted but amt shown was 496 and later no information .

dealminer

TF Premier
Amount 1000
Thanks

After reading your post, I experienced FOMO and attempted to pay 100rs, only to find myself in a similar situation. :ROFLMAO:

sabya123

TF Buzz
Dear members pls help me with the below question. Thanks!

Is paytm wallet load removed? I do not see an option on my paytm app to add to wallet. In that case what are the options to wallet load using with HDFC Millenia debit card or Rbl Signature plus to get the cashback

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear members pls help me with the below question. Thanks!

Is paytm wallet load removed? I do not see an option on my paytm app to add to wallet. In that case what are the options to wallet load using with HDFC Millenia debit card or Rbl Signature plus to get the cashback
Google paytm wallet news. Or search this platform