• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best ways to Pay Credit Card Bills and get Rewarded

rishav05

TF Buzz
Hi Team,

I wanted to list down all the methods we can use to pay Credit Card Bills and get rewarded.

1. HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, ₹750+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% up to ₹750 per month using HDFC Bill Pay.

2. HDFC Millenia Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, ₹500+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% up to ₹400 per month to load money in Paytm/Mobikwik and then use it to pay CC Bills.

3. Jupiter Pro -> Bank Account. a) The reward is - 1% upto ₹100 per month using UPI (use Amazon CC Bill UPI system) b) The reward is - 1% upto ₹150 per month using DC (use Payzapp new application/ Mobikwik/ Freecharge CC Bill DC system). I didn't get it in Paytm and sometimes with Mobikwik as well. The best way is to pay ₹1000 for 15 times using Freecharge.

4. PostPe -> BNPL. Provides 0.4% cashback which can be used to offset PostPe Bill. (5 times/month)

5. Axis Liberty Saving Account -> One needs to pay ₹60,000 in a quarter to get a BigBasket Voucher of ₹750. Spend ₹25,000 per month to keep the account free. (Use Amazon Pay CC UPI System). All P2M or Debit Card transactions are considered in this ₹60,000 or ₹25,000 milestone.

6. Bajaj Finserv App -> They offer a cashback of up to ₹150 for paying a ₹10,000 bill for the first time in a month.

7. CRED -> Pay ₹1000 for each card, use spin for three continuous days, and then again pay ₹1000 for more spins. I get to pay ₹10000 per month by this and receive ₹120-₹180 each month.

Please comment on more methods to get rewards. I am still exploring Indusind Rewards and will update you once I get all the information.

Last edited:
Hi Team,

I wanted to list down all the methods we can use to pay Credit Card Bills and get rewarded.

1. HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, 750+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% upto 750 per month using HDFC Bill Pay
2. PostPe -> BNPL. Provides 0.4% cashback which can be used to offset PostPe Bill. (5 times/month)
3. Jupiter -> Bank Account. a) The reward is - 1% upto 100 per month using UPI (use Amazon CC Bill UPI system) b) The reward is - 1% upto 150 per month using DC (use Payzapp new application CC Bill DC system)
4. Axis Liberty Saving Account -> One needs to pay 60K in a quarter to get a BigBasket Voucher of 750. Spend 25K per month to keep the account free. (Use Amazon Pay CC UPI System). All P2M or Debit Card transactions are considered in this 60K or 25K milestone.

Please comment on more methods to get rewards.
Hi Team,

1. HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, 750+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% upto 750 per month using HDFC Bill Pay
2. PostPe -> BNPL. Provides 0.4% cashback which can be used to offset PostPe Bill. (5 times/month)
3. Jupiter -> Bank Account. a) The reward is - 1% upto 100 per month using UPI (use Amazon CC Bill UPI system) b) The reward is - 1% upto 150 per month using DC (use Payzapp new application CC Bill DC system)
4. Axis Liberty Saving Account -> One needs to pay 60K in a quarter to get a BigBasket Voucher of 750. Spend 25K per month to keep the account free. (Use Amazon Pay CC UPI System). All P2M or Debit Card transactions are considered in this 60K or 25K milestone.

Please comment on more methods to get rewards.
I think 750 voucher is available only in Axis bank salary account named as Ultima Liberty account. It's not for regular liberty savings account. Can you elaborate Axis Amazon Pay thing a bit more.
Can you elaborate HDFC Payzapp and Debit Card option a bit more, I am not able to find an option to pay CC bills in Payzapp and also not sure how to use HDFC Debit Card.?

750 voucher is applicable for regular Liberty Accounts as well. There are many ways to pay CC Bill and spend 25K per month and 60K per quarter.

The New Payzapp app has a CC bill pay option.
So in this case it's very easy to have an Axis bank account. Currently I don't have that but I can plan to open one. Do you have a savings liberty account?
I really can't find cc bill payment option in my updated Payzapp app. in the section of Bill pay, i can see elect, postpaid etc but not CC.

Hi Team,

1. HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, ₹750+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% upto ₹750 per month using HDFC Bill Pay
3. Jupiter -> Bank Account. a) The reward is - 1% upto ₹100 per month using UPI (use Amazon CC Bill UPI system) b) The reward is - 1% upto ₹150 per month using DC (use Payzapp new application CC Bill DC system)
4. Axis Liberty Saving Account -> One needs to pay ₹60,000 in a quarter to get a BigBasket Voucher of ₹750. Spend ₹25,000 per month to keep the account free. (Use Amazon Pay CC UPI System). All P2M or Debit Card transactions are considered in this ₹60,000 or ₹25,000 milestone.
5. HDFC Millenia Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, ₹500+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% up to ₹400 per month to load money in Paytm/Mobikwik and then use it to pay CC Bills.
6. Bajaj Finserv App -> They offer a cashback of up to ₹150 for paying a ₹10,000 bill for the first time in a month.

Please comment on more methods to get rewards. I am still exploring Indusind Rewards, I will update that once I get all the information.

So in this case it's very easy to have an Axis bank account. Currently I don't have that but I can plan to open one. Do you have a savings liberty account?
I really can't find cc bill payment option in my updated Payzapp app. in the section of Bill pay, i can see elect, postpaid etc but not CC.
Yes i do have liberty saving account. You can open it online and use it.

Regarding Payzapp app, there is a new app launched by hdfc. Its in beta phase right now and only select individual have access to it.

Hi Team,

1. HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, ₹750+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% up to ₹750 per month using HDFC Bill Pay.

2. HDFC Millenia Debit Card -> Comes free with a Savemax account; otherwise, ₹500+GST is charged. The reward is - 1% up to ₹400 per month to load money in Paytm/Mobikwik and then use it to pay CC Bills.

3. Jupiter Pro -> Bank Account. a) The reward is - 1% upto ₹100 per month using UPI (use Amazon CC Bill UPI system) b) The reward is - 1% upto ₹150 per month using DC (use Payzapp new application/ Mobikwik/ Freecharge CC Bill DC system). I didn't get it in Paytm and sometimes with Mobikwik as well. The best way is to pay ₹1000 for 15 times using Freecharge.

4. PostPe -> BNPL. Provides 0.4% cashback which can be used to offset PostPe Bill. (5 times/month)

5. Axis Liberty Saving Account -> One needs to pay ₹60,000 in a quarter to get a BigBasket Voucher of ₹750. Spend ₹25,000 per month to keep the account free. (Use Amazon Pay CC UPI System). All P2M or Debit Card transactions are considered in this ₹60,000 or ₹25,000 milestone.

7. CRED -> Pay ₹1000 for each card, use spin for three continuous days, and then again pay ₹1000 for more spins. I get to pay ₹10000 per month by this and receive ₹120-₹180 each month.

Please comment on more methods to get rewards. I am still exploring Indusind Rewards and will update you once I get all the information.
we need to maintain a minimum balance of 25000 in the Savemax account. Correct me if wrong.
source: https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/s...accounts/savings-max-account/fees-and-charges

Back