• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

2nd Offer:- (Valid till 20Feb)
IMG_20230215_190745.jpg
Another BharatNXT Offer

Can i do bharatnxt transactions through HDFC Infinia and get rewards points for the same because it considered as utility payment…reply asap

Just a reminder:
Today is the last day to use the 1000 BNXT CASH earned between 8-14th Feb (1st offer), if anyone availed the offer.

Last edited:
Can anyone please share the referral code to me.

I need to make a payment to my school's kids account for 1.3 lakhs and I am planning to use this for my Axis Magnus, so that I can get the milestone benefit.

Hope it should work?

I am facing one issue - where my KYC is not getting completed. The reason could be my PAN and Aadhar name dont match. The PAN contains my middle name, but Aadhar doesnt, so hence I am not able to proceed with this app.

Did anyone of you face a similar problem? Is yes Could you please let me know how to resolve the same. I used the chat option for the same which opened a Whatsapp chat window, likely with support, but there is no response from them.

Can anyone please share the referral code to me.

I need to make a payment to my school's kids account for 1.3 lakhs and I am planning to use this for my Axis Magnus, so that I can get the milestone benefit.

Hope it should work?
You can use my Refferal code, shared it in PM with T&Cs and more details.
You can do your payment & most probably it will be considered as Utility.

I am facing one issue - where my KYC is not getting completed. The reason could be my PAN and Aadhar name dont match. The PAN contains my middle name, but Aadhar doesnt, so hence I am not able to proceed with this app.

Did anyone of you face a similar problem? Is yes Could you please let me know how to resolve the same. I used the chat option for the same which opened a Whatsapp chat window, likely with support, but there is no response from them.
Didn't you link aadhaar and PAN already? This would have been possible only if name matches in both.

Try with both the names and check.
They should get back to you soon.

Didn't you link aadhaar and PAN already? This would have been possible only if name matches in both.

Try with both the names and check.
They should get back to you soon.
Aadhar and PAN are already linked long back. That did not need the name's to be exactly similar, linking those 2.
But seems while registering, it is taking the name from PAN and then the Aadhar validation via OTP is the place where it is failing.

I have mailed to their customer care at - risk@bharatnxt.in ; hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Back