• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

I am facing one issue - where my KYC is not getting completed. The reason could be my PAN and Aadhar name dont match. The PAN contains my middle name, but Aadhar doesnt, so hence I am not able to proceed with this app.

Did anyone of you face a similar problem? Is yes Could you please let me know how to resolve the same. I used the chat option for the same which opened a Whatsapp chat window, likely with support, but there is no response from them.
You can except response till today,
IMO you should consider correcting & adding middle name on Aadhar. So that you will not get any problem in future for any service.
P.S. In your case there is no middle name present. However, in my case, while applying for AU CC, only my father name's last letter was different and AU rejected for this reason.

You can except response till today,
IMO you should consider correcting & adding middle name on Aadhar. So that you will not get any problem in future for any service.
P.S. In your case there is no middle name present. However, in my case, while applying for AU CC, only my father name's last letter was different and AU rejected for this reason.
I have actually submitted an application to change my name in PAN. it is approved at NSDL end but stuck now at income tax end for some verification since a week. Hopefully the update should happen soon. Finger's crossed.

hello can anyone share bharat NXT ref code....also kindly tell me if I can create an account of xyz name and then pay from credit card having name and from that account?

hello can anyone share bharat NXT ref code....also kindly tell me if I can create an account of xyz name and then pay from credit card having name and from that account?
Shared in PM, you need to do KYC so cannot create false named Account

Not necessary, you can write anything in name column, it does not effect the transaction in any way
Have you done it personally??
If yes, then is it possible to transfer in own bank account?
Also won't it reject the txn on payment gateway as the name on card don't match?

Have you done it personally??
If yes, then is it possible to transfer in own bank account?
Also won't it reject the txn on payment gateway as the name on card don't match?
yes, tried several times. Just write the name of the person on whose name the account is registered and enter any card number.
In some of the transactions using FK CC, I entered the wrong CVV too, and surprisingly all transactions went through.

Back