• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

yes, tried several times. Just write the name of the person on whose name the account is registered and enter any card number.
In some of the transactions using FK CC, I entered the wrong CVV too, and surprisingly all transactions went through.
What about own account transfer?

Not sure but There seems to be something fishy on bharatnxt.

Their website mentions:
What documents do I need to submit to be eligible?
None. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. That's right. Download the app. Create your account, enter your Credit Card details and start making payments & transfers. No long list of documents

But the first thing app does is take your PAN number and mandatory aadhar to even add any card.

Their website mentions:
None. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. That's right. Download the app. Create your account, enter your Credit Card details and start making payments & transfers. No long list of documents
The user will be required to submit the following information while registering:
When the users opens a BharatNXT account or avails of a BharatNXT service or downloads a BharatNXT application through a platform, BharatNXT shall collect following information as necessary to render our services: - Name, postal address, date of birth, mobile/telephone phone number, email address, PAN, GST, financial information like bank account details, identification information of the user to set up the Account.

This is what I got from their website 😃
Where did you check ?
But the first thing app does is take your PAN number and mandatory aadhar to even add any card.
AFAIK, that is for KYC

If you are using a legitimate transfer/payment then it should be fine. But people who transfer money to themselves, be careful. Small amounts may not be a problem, but large amounts may cause you more harm than you think.I do not know how this will affect you. I am neither advising for or against. Talk to your tax expert

Last edited:
I dont have any concern with the platform credibility as such but their website explicitly has a faq and it clearly says what I wrote. Thats misleading and absolutely false as they take pan and kyc

I dont have any concern with the platform credibility as such but their website explicitly has a faq and it clearly says what I wrote. Thats misleading and absolutely false as they take pan and kyc
What I mentioned earlier is not related your comment. I agree with you on this point. I do not understand why would they need to take my PAN and Aadhar when it is just a platform used for sending payments. Also if someone is mentioning here that it is for KYC, other payment platforms which you would use does nothing of this sort. Why would a payment portal needs KYC when they are not providing me a wallet or financial service, but for eg just a platform where I can pay my rent similar to freecharge? Even other than phone number and email verification, Freecharge too doesn’t want any other forms of KYC if you are not using their wallet?

Their website mentions:

That is just to attract customers... man,
And by the way they don't say you to upload hard copies and everything is done digitally with Digilocker & That's why I think they have written 'None. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.'
Moreover, the whole list of info/docs is present in Privacy Policy which I have already shared above.

self-transfer using your own account is not allowed. you can use someone else account and add yourself as a payee and then make a transaction using your own CC
I tried creating someone else's account and then tried to add card with my name...it didn't allow me to add. how are you doing this?

What I mentioned earlier is not related your comment. I agree with you on this point. I do not understand why would they need to take my PAN and Aadhar when it is just a platform used for sending payments. Also if someone is mentioning here that it is for KYC, other payment platforms which you would use does nothing of this sort. Why would a payment portal needs KYC when they are not providing me a wallet or financial service, but for eg just a platform where I can pay my rent similar to freecharge? Even other than phone number and email verification, Freecharge too doesn’t want any other forms of KYC if you are not using their wallet?
Exactly

That is just to attract customers... man,
And by the way they don't say you to upload hard copies and everything is done digitally with Digilocker & That's why I think they have written 'None. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.'
Moreover, the whole list of info/docs is present in Privacy Policy which I have already shared above.
Not completely true . The faq also says!
Create your account, enter your Credit Card details and start making payments & transfers.
They convinently omitted provide pan and aadhar.
Also, in this age, digital pan verification and digital aadhar verification are equivalent of asking to upload any soft copy of these.

Not completely true . The faq also says!
Create your account, enter your Credit Card details and start making payments & transfers.
They convinently omitted provide pan and aadhar.
Also, in this age, digital pan verification and digital aadhar verification are equivalent of asking to upload any soft copy of these.
Isn't create your account means give what is in the process of account opening?
I'm in no favour of the company and I have nothing do with them except making my genuine vendor payments.
Ultimately It's upto you or anyone, to be on whom he should trust and whom don't. If anyone really needs those services provided by them, then go with them otherwise be happy with existing service provides you use.

Back