• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

Update BharatNXT app if you haven't yet (Update was rolled out on 16Feb).
After updating, you won't be needed to enter OTP for each sign in & can be signed in with Fingerprint or Lock screen password

Update BharatNXT app if you haven't yet (Update was rolled out on 16Feb).
After updating, you won't be needed to enter OTP for each sign in & can be signed in with Fingerprint or Lock screen password
thanks...does it provide 5% for sbi cashback card? and is it counted for magnus monthly milestone benefit?

thanks in advance

Two of the Offers provided by BharatNXT, from the month of February, are expired, still you can see them here.

3rd Offer:- (Valid till 3rd March)
Rent, Utility, Maintenance or Bill, Vendor, GST, Bank Transfer at 0.99% charge only! (excl. GST)
Notification:

View attachment 10627
Note:
• You can't use BNXT Cash during 0.99% Offer for Classic Pay as a type of settlement & Retail CCs while payment.
• 0.99% Offer is not valid for Business CCs.
• You can use BNXT Cash for Business CCs even if 0.99% Offer is active for Retail/Personal CCs.

Install from here & use my refferal code to get
250 BNXT Cash*: AMMKCR8

• BharatNXT can be currently used for payment of Rent, Utility, Maintenance or Bill, Vendor, GST, Bank Transfer, UPI(Coming Soon).
• If you're looking for rent payment at lowest fees then BharatNXT is for you because, any transaction done on BharatNXT will be considered as 'Utility' & hence bank will not charge you any processing fees or other charges that are charged for rent payments. Means you can do rent payment and earn cashback also.
• You can also use BharatNXT to complete milestone & for spend based annual fee waiver on Personal as well as Business CC and can earn Cashback too.

Cashback provided by cards are as follows:
Axis Ace: 2% (Net Profit= 0.7%)
Axis Flipkart: 1.5% (Net Profit= 0.2%)
Axis Magnus:. 1.2% (Net Profit= -0.1%)
SBI Simply Click: 1.25% (Net Profit= -0.05%)
Cashback SBI: 1% (Net Profit= -0.3%)
BOB Eterna: 0.375% (Net Profit= -0.92%)

Convenience Fee/ Service Fee (inc. GST):
BharatNXT charges a convenience fee to facilitate the transaction. The fee depends on the type of settlement and credit card you choose
For Retail/Personal Credit Cards:-
1. Quick Pay (Same day settlement)- 1.50%
2. Classic Pay (T+1 settlement)- 1.30%
For Corporate Credit Cards:-
1. Quick Pay (Same day settlement)- 1.77%
2. Classic Pay (T+1 settlement)- 1.77%

• BharatNxt Cash can be used for paying convenience fees applicable as above (Choosing Classic Pay as a type of settlement is must to use BNXT Cash)
• 1 BharatNXT Cash = 1 INR

•You will get 100 BNXT Cash on signup and KYC completion (without refferal code).
Terms & Conditions:
You will receive a scratch card of 100 BNXT Cash when the KYC is successfully verified and will be visible in the Rewards section. Scratch it & BNXT Cash will be added to your wallet.

•With my referral code { AMMKCR8 }, you will get cashback (in form of BharatNXT Cash) of 100 on app download and KYC completion & 150 BNXT Cash on 1st txn.
Terms & Conditions:
You will receive a scratch card of 100 BNXT Cash when the KYC is successfully verified. To get an additional cashback of 150 BNXT Cash, you will need to do the first transaction greater than ₹5000. So, you will receive scratch card of 100 & 150 BNXT Cash which will be visible in the Rewards section. Scratch them & 250 BNXT Cash will be added in your wallet.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would be happy to help.
For more info, you can check out here.

Best regards,
@SiddharthR
Hi, any other app similar to BharatNXT? I intend to use it for rent/money transfer. hetting .99 + GST as charges. Any other similar app for rent/money fransfer. Pl reply.

Hi, any other app similar to BharatNXT? I intend to use it for rent/money transfer. hetting .99 + GST as charges. Any other similar app for rent/money fransfer. Pl reply.
Platform
Net Charges
Rent Agreement Required
Card Acceptance

RedGiraffe
0.46%
Yes
All, except AMEX

As per my knowledge, mostly banks nowadays are charging 1%+ GST & 199+GST for rent & both of them are nil for BharatNXT
So,
With RedGiraffe,
All Charges: 199+1.46%+GST
With BharatNXT: 1% or 1.1%+ GST

so i read each comment till the 8th page, I need this apps to complete my annual fees wavier and i need about 24k to spend i have around 6 days left or pay 590...so transfer to someone i know and they transfer money back to me. the cc is axis fk is it worth it?
You can do that with 1.17% charges till 3rd March (as 0.99% offer is active till 3rd March so can't use BNXT Cash till that)

And after that 4th March onwards, you can refer below
STEPS FOR ₹19K BANK TRANSFER FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
Step 1: Install BharatNXT from above refferal link.
Step 2: Complete SignUp process & KYC {Completely online process with Digilocker}.
Step 3: You will instantly get 100 BNXT Cash in Scratch card.
Step 4: Do transaction of ₹7,700 by using 100 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
Step 5: You will get 150 BNXT Cash on the next day after transaction settles.
Step 6: Now, on next day, do transaction of ₹11600 by using 150 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
**By this way you will get ₹19300 in your bank account from your Credit Card for FREE!!

You can do that with 1.17% charges till 3rd March (as 0.99% offer is active till 3rd March so can't use BNXT Cash till that)

And after that 4th March onwards, you can refer below
STEPS FOR ₹19K BANK TRANSFER FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
Step 1: Install BharatNXT from above refferal link.
Step 2: Complete SignUp process & KYC {Completely online process with Digilocker}.
Step 3: You will instantly get 100 BNXT Cash in Scratch card.
Step 4: Do transaction of ₹7,700 by using 100 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
Step 5: You will get 150 BNXT Cash on the next day after transaction settles.
Step 6: Now, on next day, do transaction of ₹11600 by using 150 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
**By this way you will get ₹19300 in your bank account from your Credit Card for FREE!!
BNXT Cash can be transfer later right after 3 march or when offer end ,you mentioned just 19k so is that limit above on that cause 5k will be left out of 24k for fees reversal I'm doing this much for 🙃

BNXT Cash can be transfer later right after 3 march or when offer end ,
No; BNXT Cash can't be transferred anywhere, that can be just used for paying convenience fees charged by BharatNXT for Classic Pay settlements
you mentioned just 19k so is that limit above on that cause 5k will be left out of 24k for fees reversal I'm doing this much for 🙃.
₹19K is just for calculation purpose, that how to use Refferal Benefit of 250 BNXT Cash. Otherwise there is no limit on no. of txn or amount.

Does HDFC DCB work and is it considered as utility so that we get Reward Points?
I have tried with Magnus and it indeed works and I see it as Utility ( though yet to see if points get credited)

Back