• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Account Re-kyc Fraud

Just a waste, Re kyc is done by every bank, so whats the big deal,
Admin should block this type of thread,
It's just a spam
Now people will start posting I went to atm but it didn't work.went to bank link was down, the bank main gate is blocked by roadside vendors etc
Kuch bhi मनघड़ंत soch lete ho aap…

Bina poora thread pade 😂

Kuch bhi मनघड़ंत soch lete ho aap…

Bina poora thread pade 😂
Fraud tb kah sakate hai agar BoB ne ye intentionally kiya ho koi monetary ya aur benefits ke liye.... Agar bank ko isase koi fayada nahi ho raha to ise fraud nahi bol skte.

I hope second part mai aisa wala fraud dikh jaygea...varana bs is thread title change kar dijiye...title mai fraud ke jagah Headache, Hassle, etc. kuch bhi likh dijiye..

Fraud tb kah sakate hai agar BoB ne ye intentionally kiya ho koi monetary or aur benefits ke liye.... Agar bank ko isase koi fayada nahi ho raha to ise fraud nahi bol skte.

I hope second part mai aisa wala fraud dikh jaygea...varana bs is thread title change kar dijiye...title mai fraud ke jagah Headache, Hassle, etc. kuch bhi likh dijiye..
Not intentionally but ye unke employee ke laparwaahi ka natija hai……toh usse mai fraud hi kahunga…

Kyunki usme mera loss hua hai…
Time ka bhi
Rokda ka bhi
Or bhi bahut kuch etc etc

Samje ya or detail mai bataiye 😡

Yes, please do, ... but in Part-3. :)

If the Bank can send you 6 letters (plus notices), why should you stop after just 2 parts ?! :)

Also, the Bank apparently didn't realize that their purpose had already been achieved (re-KYC was done) and kept sending reminders. You should also learn from them, and forget after part-2 that your purpose was achieved, and keep going..... :)

Yes, please do, ... but in Part-3. :)

If the Bank can send you 6 letters (plus notices), why should you stop after just 2 parts ?! :)

Also, the Bank apparently didn't realize that their purpose had already been achieved (re-KYC was done) and kept sending reminders. You should also learn from them, and forget after part-2 that your purpose was achieved, and keep going..... :)
Part 3 ni hai..

Only 2 part hai…

Yaha pai 2 part mai hi toh logo ki sulagh jaati hai😂

Back