• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob card upgrade

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi everyone as you know I got bob select instead of premier so I mailed them regarding that and they are asking to fill a form and attached salary slip. Also the pdf shows annual charges and i got the card ltf please look at this situation @TechnoFino

Last edited:
Hi everyone as you I got bob select instead of premier so I mailed them regarding that and they are asking to fill a form and attached salary slip. Also the pdf shows annual charges and i got the card ltf please look at this situation @TechnoFino
same here but i called customer care and they confirmed it LTF, if you applied using sumant sir link it should be LTF, i have even mailed them to give me the card i had applied haven't got the response from them yet

Hi everyone as you I got bob select instead of premier so I mailed them regarding that and they are asking to fill a form and attached salary slip. Also the pdf shows annual charges and i got the card ltf please look at this situation @TechnoFino
your current card is LTF, email them again and ask for upgrade to premier, they will upgrade your card if your limit is more than 70k (it can be bit different).
ask them for LTF upgrade only.

When I was applying it showed only Easy as LTF. Hence I went for Easy.
Any way to escalate and get higher version?
Write to pno . For mis-matched card.
Did u activate?
Tell them whatever your discomfort are .. Play with pno for 1 month ..
Go for level 2 if not resolved.

If u have used card 1-3 month & now u r opening eye. then u can only request to upgrade.
Else if the card is issued recently . Try bargain..write ✍️ good email

Back