• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB credit card experience, It is worth to have?

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi,

People who have BOB credit card, share your experience, is it worth to keep BOB cards?

1) I have other bank's card and BOB has rejected my LTF card application twice, So, I am thinking to open saving account with them and later apply for Easy card LTF.

2) But as Govt. bank I don't want to open account with them as I recently closed CBI and Union bank's account as SBI account is enough for headache 😅 .

3) Have you guys got instant discount offer for BOB on online shopping or other online portals, Apps?

4) I don't want their rewards point, just wanted to keep card for instant discount offers.

Lol
Snap deal card already rocks like monthly once 20% discounted swiggy vouchers
That offer was applicable for all Rupay CC and now this offer is no more.

Instead of LTF BOB one should get BOB Snapdeal to avail Bank specific offers and RUPAY CC specific offers round the year.

RUPAY CC offers are applicable on all RUPAY CC but flat 2.5% real cashback is not available on any UPI enabled Credit Card.
This 2.5% on UPI txns will make it Popular apart from RUPAY specific offers which are applicable on any Rupay Credit Card.

Last edited:
That offer was applicable for all Rupay CC and now this offer is no more.

Instead of LTF BOB one should get BOB Snapdeal to avail Bank specific offers and RUPAY CC specific offers round the year.

RUPAY CC offers are applicable on all RUPAY CC but flat 2.5% real cashback is not available on any UPI enabled Credit Card.
This 2.5% on UPI txns will make it Popular apart from RUPAY specific offers which are applicable on any Rupay Credit Card.
I have full faith in BoB to not enable UPI soon, even though the option is visible since like a month.
And even if they do, assuming 2.5% cashback on UPI txn without any cap is a big hope at best.

I have full faith in BoB to not enable UPI soon, even though the option is visible since like a month.
And even if they do, assuming 2.5% cashback on UPI txn without any cap is a big hope at best.
HDFC ne 1.5% unlimited diya na even after 500 capping tncs.

Why BOB can not offer 2.5% with capping?
Even if bob gives 2.5%, due to Exploitation, i.e, CC to CC BOB can change it 0% also

Sooner or later upi will get enabled for all banks

Not just BOB,
IDFC too.
And following the league, everyone will join ultimately if we exploit.
In IDFC, if you hold more than 5 lakhs in SB or 20L in FD, just mention it when they call you for wallet transaction abuse confirmation. They won’t block it. Tell them that you will move the funds.

But for BOB, I hear that they trick won’t work.

Note: I am not entertaining abuse. But sometimes we might want to load wallet for genuine transactions. I am only talking about legitimate use.

In IDFC, if you hold more than 5 lakhs in SB or 20L in FD, just mention it when they call you for wallet transaction abuse confirmation. They won’t block it. Tell them that you will move the funds.

Note: I am not entertaining abuse. But sometimes we might want to load wallet for genuine transactions. I am only talking about legitimate use.
But what if someone doesn't has a/c in IDFC ?

Funny part with idfc payzapp loading got blocked but working fine in paytm haha

Got my BoB Premier CC delivered after 1 full month of process. Got 1 lakh limit, the highest in my sarkaaari cards( SBI gave 58k,69k on simplyclick and cashback).

The mobile app is atrocious.

It is RuPay but they are yet to get onboarded on UPI.

The letter attached gave no clarity that it is actually LTF. ( website said LTF). Tried reaching CC, made me wait in queue for a long time, reached nobody after the queue got over.

Back