• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB credit card experience, It is worth to have?

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi,

People who have BOB credit card, share your experience, is it worth to keep BOB cards?

1) I have other bank's card and BOB has rejected my LTF card application twice, So, I am thinking to open saving account with them and later apply for Easy card LTF.

2) But as Govt. bank I don't want to open account with them as I recently closed CBI and Union bank's account as SBI account is enough for headache 😅 .

3) Have you guys got instant discount offer for BOB on online shopping or other online portals, Apps?

4) I don't want their rewards point, just wanted to keep card for instant discount offers.

Got my BoB Premier CC delivered after 1 full month of process. Got 1 lakh limit, the highest in my sarkaaari cards( SBI gave 58k,69k on simplyclick and cashback).

The mobile app is atrocious.

It is RuPay but they are yet to get onboarded on UPI.

The letter attached gave no clarity that it is actually LTF. ( website said LTF). Tried reaching CC, made me wait in queue for a long time, reached nobody after the queue got over.
😅.

When I applied on 2022 that time I saw lot of offers for BOB cc that’s why I wanted one BOB LTF card, they rejected my application twice.

My expirence with bob till now is great.
Applied on 29th April.
Aprroved on 3rd May. And received msg today regarding dispach of my CC.
checked on BOB card app got decent limit too.
Surpise is that i applied online and got no call or vkyc. staright away aprroved. have no previous bob realtionship.

My expirence with bob till now is great.
Applied on 29th April.
Aprroved on 3rd May. And received msg today regarding dispach of my CC.
checked on BOB card app got decent limit too.
Surpise is that i applied online and got no call or vkyc. staright away aprroved. have no previous bob realtionship.
Now if you use wallet loads, your experience might change :-)

Applied again :ROFLMAO:. This is my third attempt with BOB. Only Easy card is showing LTF, previous two applications, Premier was there as LTF. now Premier is showing paid.

Let's see if they approves the same.

While checking my application, after two rejection, BOB be like 🤪:
nirlazz-tu-fir-aa-gaya.jpg

Back