• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna - Annual Fee charged 3 months before 1 year completion

Cryptopsycho

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
BOB Eterna has charged me annual fee of Rs 2500/- + GST in april 23 Statement whereas i had got Eterna card in Mid July 22. I have already spent more than 2L in last 9 months and easily on way to complete Annual fee waiver target of 2.5 L.

Already wrote to Eternal Customer care but no response till now..
Has anyone else faced similar issue??

it surely was upgraded.... but i don't exactly remember earlier card issue date. Further, the earlier card was LTF... so logically its not correct on BOB part to charged annual fee before completion of year for Eternal.....
I also upgraded mine from another card (though mine was LTF upgrade).

But I saw one entry for "FINANCE CHARGE CHANGES" after 12 months of my first card. Mine was LTF and i also crossed 250k by that time. So, no charges were levied.

I also upgraded mine from another card (though mine was LTF upgrade).

But I saw one entry for "FINANCE CHARGE CHANGES" after 12 months of my first card. Mine was LTF and i also crossed 250k by that time. So, no charges were levied.
being LTF, u had no issues.... I was denied LTF but I still opted knowing I will easily cross 2.5L. But now i feel cheated.....

Yes, but now i am thinking if I missed my 5L milestone points😅. I thought they will credit it after 12 months of this card issuance. But if they are counting like this, i won't get it.
I sent mail to eterna support. They said u will get it in September (when actual one year of eterna will complete) , so it seem milestones are considered properly with issuance date only.

Back