• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna : International lounge access

jetesh

TF Ace
There is an important news from the BOB Card team! The BOB Eterna credit card will soon include international lounge access. Details regarding the number of lounge access will be finalized soon. May be 4 or 8 in a year.

An official announcement is set to be released on or after Diwali.

Last edited:
Here they're asking me why i want to convert

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from BOBCARD Limited!

We are glad to receive your email showing interest in our BOBCARD Eterna Rupay Credit Card. BOBCARD Eterna as our flagship product has the same features across all the network (Visa/ MasterCard/ RuPay), we would like to understand the reason of the change request so that we can serve you better.

Additionally, please note, in case of Network change, a new account will get generated and the transaction details as well as outstanding amounts will get transferred to the new account.

BOB Eterna RuPay Variant is same BIN we got on BOB Premier RuPay - 356162

Register here on RuPay JCB Select International lounge and let me know how many international lounge access offer - https://www.loungekey.com/en/jcb11/

Note - first activate International e-com transaction before register and US$1.00 refundable amount will charge for registration, you will get refund within max 10 working days.
Does Bob Rupay Select DC also works via same website? They also offer international lounge access, but what is the manner to check or redeem?

Here they're asking me why i want to convert

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from BOBCARD Limited!

We are glad to receive your email showing interest in our BOBCARD Eterna Rupay Credit Card. BOBCARD Eterna as our flagship product has the same features across all the network (Visa/ MasterCard/ RuPay), we would like to understand the reason of the change request so that we can serve you better.

Additionally, please note, in case of Network change, a new account will get generated and the transaction details as well as outstanding amounts will get transferred to the new account.
Which email id you have requested for Rupay conversion?

Back