• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna : International lounge access

jetesh

TF Ace
There is an important news from the BOB Card team! The BOB Eterna credit card will soon include international lounge access. Details regarding the number of lounge access will be finalized soon. May be 4 or 8 in a year.

An official announcement is set to be released on or after Diwali.

Last edited:
Here they're asking me why i want to convert

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from BOBCARD Limited!

We are glad to receive your email showing interest in our BOBCARD Eterna Rupay Credit Card. BOBCARD Eterna as our flagship product has the same features across all the network (Visa/ MasterCard/ RuPay), we would like to understand the reason of the change request so that we can serve you better.

Additionally, please note, in case of Network change, a new account will get generated and the transaction details as well as outstanding amounts will get transferred to the new account.
It seems they are sending same template to everyone. I also received same with other terms like my LTF eterna will remain LTF. New account will be create etc etc.

No benefit of converting to rupay as its not giving any reward points on upi transactions currently
thanks for sharing the info.

Now, we know that there is no benefit in converting Eterna into Rupay..
do we lose anything by converting into Rupay as per your view?

thanks for sharing the info.

Now, we know that there is no benefit in converting this into Rupay..
do we lose anything by converting into Rupay as per your view?
No loss but you can complete annual spends requirement for fee waiver faster if your card is not LTF and additional international lounge access on rupay via loungekey 4 per year

Back