• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna is now becoming a most popular choice credit card

jetesh

TF Ace
BOB Eterna credit card has seen a significant rise in demand recently due to several attractive features:

1. With the recent launch of the Rupay network, BOB Eterna is becoming a popular choice in super premium credit card segment.
2. BOB Eterna offers the highest number of lounges.
3. Unlimited Domestic Lounge Access.
4. International lounge access will also be announced soon. Four international lounge access already available through the Rupay network.
5. Best Reward Points. 15 rewards points per Rs 100 on online shopping, dining, travel and international spends.
6. Plus, BOB Eterna annual fees are lower compared to other banks’ credit cards in the same segment.
7. And achieving a fee waiver is a breeze !
8. Foreign Exchange Mark-up fee of 2%.
9. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie ticket via Paytm
10. Welcome Gift of FitPass Pro Membership worth Rs. 15,000.
eterna-shadow-19-feb24.webp

Last edited:
What is the value of these 15 RP in terms of statement credit or AGV?
I got interested only in the Online shopping part.
If this 15RP turns out to be 15 ₹ as statement credit or AGV, then this is the really the best cc in town.
15RP = 3.75 Rs as 1 RP = 0.25 Rs.

Cashback card gives 5% for online whereas Eterna gives 3.75%.

Also Eterna 5X is capped at 5000RP, which means 1250 Rs capped for accelerated rewards per month.

BOB Eterna credit card has seen a significant rise in demand recently due to several attractive features:

1. With the recent launch of the Rupay network, BOB Eterna is becoming a popular choice in super premium credit card segment.
2. BOB Eterna offers the highest number of lounges.
3. Unlimited Domestic Lounge Access.
4. International lounge access will also be announced soon. Four international lounge access already available through the Rupay network.
5. Best Reward Points. 15 rewards points per Rs 100 on online shopping, dining, travel and international spends.
6. Plus, BOB Eterna annual fees are lower compared to other banks’ credit cards in the same segment.
7. And achieving a fee waiver is a breeze !
8. Foreign Exchange Mark-up fee of 2%.
9. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie ticket via Paytm
10. Welcome Gift of FitPass Pro Membership worth Rs. 15,000.
View attachment 70501
so don't go to home eat sleep rest at domestic lounge with unlimited access 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

To all the people criticizing OP for valuing unlimited lounge access, let me tell you something
I travel domestically once every 2 months, sometimes more, and usually with companion
And living in a Tier 2 city I've to take connecting flights every time, so there's a layover, many times at odd hours
Having a card with unlimited lounge for primary and add on saves soo much time, energy, mental stress,
Food at airport is set, you want to reach early and you cam relax even at the airport

To all the people criticizing OP for valuing unlimited lounge access, let me tell you something
I travel domestically once every 2 months, sometimes more, and usually with companion
And living in a Tier 2 city I've to take connecting flights every time, so there's a layover, many times at odd hours
Having a card with unlimited lounge for primary and add on saves soo much time, energy, mental stress,
Food at airport is set, you want to reach early and you cam relax even at the airport
Basically OP posted Eterna as the "most popular choice credit card".
Just changing the title to, "most popular Lounge credit card" would have helped in lesser criticism and lesser views to this thread as well.

so don't go to home eat sleep rest at domestic lounge with unlimited access 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Last year, I used lounges more than 35 times and took approximately 20-21 domestic trips and 1 international trip. This year, I have already taken more than 20 domestic trips and have 2 upcoming international trips planned.

Earlier this year, there were days when I had to spend over 8 hours in a lounge due to multiple flight delays. I had to swipe my card three times for the same lounge.

f
Last year, I used lounges more than 35 times and took approximately 20-21 domestic trips and 1 international trip. This year, I have already taken more than 20 domestic trips and have 2 upcoming international trips planned.

Earlier this year, there were days when I had to spend over 8 hours in a lounge due to multiple flight delays. I had to swipe my card three times for the same lounge.
from which card you book all these travel related bookings? eterna?

+100 achievement unlocked by this dude

Eterna or Elite+ or Emerald
that's what i tried to suggest you, if you have so many travel related bookings then it's better to go with some better rewarding card like(i am not talking about infinia) : atlas/horizon/dcb/regalia gold/co branded cards like air india or indigo, you will sure fetch better reward rates than eterna and emerald(don't tell me you have paid icici emerald plastic vala)

getting 20-30 docmestic lounges a year is not a big deal, even rupay select debit cards comes with 12 lounges per year :p

I heard they straight away reject the application if someone hold BOB one card. Due to that reason I never thought of applying, do you have BOB One card? And you got other BoB CC?
Read the thread carefully .....

that's what i tried to suggest you, if you have so many travel related bookings then it's better to go with some better rewarding card like(i am not talking about infinia) : atlas/horizon/dcb/regalia gold/co branded cards like air india or indigo, you will sure fetch better reward rates than eterna and emerald(don't tell me you have paid icici emerald plastic vala)

getting 20-30 docmestic lounges a year is not a big deal, even rupay select debit cards comes with 12 lounges per year :p
Best Reward Points. 15 rewards points per Rs 100 on online shopping, dining, travel and international spends.

15 rewards = Rs 3.75

Back