• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna is now becoming a most popular choice credit card

jetesh

TF Ace
BOB Eterna credit card has seen a significant rise in demand recently due to several attractive features:

1. With the recent launch of the Rupay network, BOB Eterna is becoming a popular choice in super premium credit card segment.
2. BOB Eterna offers the highest number of lounges.
3. Unlimited Domestic Lounge Access.
4. International lounge access will also be announced soon. Four international lounge access already available through the Rupay network.
5. Best Reward Points. 15 rewards points per Rs 100 on online shopping, dining, travel and international spends.
6. Plus, BOB Eterna annual fees are lower compared to other banks’ credit cards in the same segment.
7. And achieving a fee waiver is a breeze !
8. Foreign Exchange Mark-up fee of 2%.
9. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie ticket via Paytm
10. Welcome Gift of FitPass Pro Membership worth Rs. 15,000.
eterna-shadow-19-feb24.webp

Last edited:
i wish banks start giving addon cards for under 18 years also. dont know if its RBI restriction but seems no one gives
You can get your kids debit cards with their own lounge access,
I read a few days back someone opened ICICI account for his kids and added to his own 360 Family Banking, they got Family Titanium Debit cards with their own lounge access

how to join Radiance program
Radiance eligibility:

Now as the focus it on Eterna LTF rather Radiance, one can try few things.
If someone is already satisfying the above criteria, ask the branch CC guy to apply for Radiance.

• If NTB, visit BoB branch and ask for Radiance program.
  • They will say 30L MAB.
  • This balance does not need to be there from day one, but the BM should consider it promising. However if you can give 30L within a week, things will move fast.
  • Depending on the negotiation, give IP for 5L/10L (10L is what they will usually ask).
  • Savings account will be created or if already present will await for upgrade initiation.
  • It will take some time, a month (maybe earlier) depending on the BM to process the things to Radiance.
  • Once the upgrade happens, apply for Eterna (via branch is relatively better, otherwise BoBCard will ask for Radiance confirmation and you have to ask branch for Finacle screenshot.
  • Once you have Eterna, confirm with BoBCard whether its LTF.
  • After confirmation, do whatever you wish with the account.

Radiance eligibility:

Now as the focus it on Eterna LTF rather Radiance, one can try few things.
If someone is already satisfying the above criteria, ask the branch CC guy to apply for Radiance.

• If NTB, visit BoB branch and ask for Radiance program.
  • They will say 30L MAB.
  • This balance does not need to be there from day one, but the BM should consider it promising. However if you can give 30L within a week, things will move fast.
  • Depending on the negotiation, give IP for 5L/10L (10L is what they will usually ask).
  • Savings account will be created or if already present will await for upgrade initiation.
  • It will take some time, a month (maybe earlier) depending on the BM to process the things to Radiance.
  • Once the upgrade happens, apply for Eterna (via branch is relatively better, otherwise BoBCard will ask for Radiance confirmation and you have to ask branch for Finacle screenshot.
  • Once you have Eterna, confirm with BoBCard whether its LTF.
  • After confirmation, do whatever you wish with the account.
Can existing Eterna be converted to LTF if one gets Radiance account later ?,

My Eterna application is already in process, and I've got no banking relationship with BOB as of now

My Eterna application is already in process, and I've got no banking relationship with BOB as of now
You may try.
I think they should be able to do it.

The only thing BoBCard currently needs it the proof of Radiance program, for which they require the screenshot of the BoB Finacle app confirming the customer is Radiance.

If they are doing it for new, they should be able to do it for existing.
But I have not known anyone do that, so your case would be the first in my knowledge.

As the application is in progress, wait for the decision. Assuming it gets approved, you can waive of the JF with the welcome offer and later try for Radiance to convert to LTF.

You may try.
I think they should be able to do it.

The only thing BoBCard currently needs it the proof of Radiance program, for which they require the screenshot of the BoB Finacle app confirming the customer is Radiance.

If they are doing it for new, they should be able to do it for existing.
But I have not known anyone do that, so your case would be the first in my knowledge.

As the application is in progress, wait for the decision. Assuming it gets approved, you can waive of the JF with the welcome offer and later try for Radiance to convert to LTF.
Thanks, will use for sometime and then try to ge for Radiance

JF is again not a big deal, 25k spend in month i think, easy

how many people can actually fully utilise unlimited domestic lounge access!?, even if one takes around 14 domestic flights a year, then in this case booking 14 domestic flights using bob eterna won't provide any good reward rate, i think it would be better to go for atlas/horizon/dcb even regalia gold yields better reward rate than so called eterna 3.75% (even sbi cashback is giving 5% cashback on paytm and mmt :ROFLMAO: )

only positive side of eterna is (i heard it is giving 3.75 on wallet loading also, if it's true then it will get fix very soon).
in my case i use amex plat travel for all my expenses and only use eterna for lounge access. And don't count on that 3.75% cashback on online transaction as an eterna user from past one year 90% of the transactions done online don't give 5x reward points that's why I completely stopped using it and shifted plat travel.

in my case i use amex plat travel for all my expenses and only use eterna for lounge access. And don't count on that 3.75% cashback on online transaction as an eterna user from past one year 90% of the transactions done online don't give 5x reward points that's why I completely stopped using it and shifted plat travel.
I got 5x for ticket bookings

Yes, You can.

This is not for the first time.. People had already done it before..

Plus: I got confirmation from the BOB team about this , when I was trying for Eterna LTF.. ( ie, paid Eterna getting converted to LTF after getting Radiance program at a later stage..)..

On a seperate note, you can see my Radiance and Eterna journey and a whole lot of other BOB DCs here in this thread.. you can go thru the entire thread for my detailed journey step by step..

Last edited:
Back