• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna is now becoming a most popular choice credit card

jetesh

TF Ace
BOB Eterna credit card has seen a significant rise in demand recently due to several attractive features:

1. With the recent launch of the Rupay network, BOB Eterna is becoming a popular choice in super premium credit card segment.
2. BOB Eterna offers the highest number of lounges.
3. Unlimited Domestic Lounge Access.
4. International lounge access will also be announced soon. Four international lounge access already available through the Rupay network.
5. Best Reward Points. 15 rewards points per Rs 100 on online shopping, dining, travel and international spends.
6. Plus, BOB Eterna annual fees are lower compared to other banks’ credit cards in the same segment.
7. And achieving a fee waiver is a breeze !
8. Foreign Exchange Mark-up fee of 2%.
9. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie ticket via Paytm
10. Welcome Gift of FitPass Pro Membership worth Rs. 15,000.
eterna-shadow-19-feb24.webp

Last edited:
As per BOB credit card agents from the last 2-3 weeks, BOB eternal demands suddenly rise. Earlier, they had 10–12 applications in a month. Now they are getting more than 20–25 applications in a week.

And most of them asking for Rupay network. Convenient for UPI payment.
Or they are just hyping/faking it to achieve sales target ;) :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

BOB Eterna credit card has seen a significant rise in demand recently due to several attractive features:

1. With the recent launch of the Rupay network, BOB Eterna is becoming a popular choice in super premium credit card segment.
2. BOB Eterna offers the highest number of lounges.
3. Unlimited Domestic Lounge Access.
4. International lounge access will also be announced soon. Four international lounge access already available through the Rupay network.
5. Best Reward Points. 15 rewards points per Rs 100 on online shopping, dining, travel and international spends.
6. Plus, BOB Eterna annual fees are lower compared to other banks’ credit cards in the same segment.
7. And achieving a fee waiver is a breeze !
8. Foreign Exchange Mark-up fee of 2%.
9. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie ticket via Paytm
10. Welcome Gift of FitPass Pro Membership worth Rs. 15,000.
View attachment 70501
Rupay variant is useless. It gives only core reward points of 3 per 100 and no 5x of 15 per 100 and that too with a monthly capping of 500 points on upi

Ok. Unfortunately I cannot change my salary account. So it seems to difficult for me to get eterna LTF. And i can't open a new account and keep 30L in it :)
Yeah I'm in a similar situation,
i want to use my decent salary to my advantage by opening salary accounts with different banks from time to time to get good Credit abd Debit cards from them

Unfortunately my organization only allows salary credit into Union Bank, you've to open an account on joining, there's a banch on campus,

Yeah I'm in a similar situation,
i want to use my decent salary to my advantage by opening salary accounts with different banks from time to time to get good Credit abd Debit cards from them

Unfortunately my organization only allows salary credit into Union Bank, you've to open an account on joining, there's a banch on campus,
I see.

Is BOB premier a good alternative? I see lot of banners which mention LTF for it.

Rupay variant is useless. It gives only core reward points of 3 per 100 and no 5x of 15 per 100 and that too with a monthly capping of 500 points on upi
Wrong information.:backhand-index-pointing-up::backhand-index-pointing-up: Visa/Mastercard variant is useless. Visa/Mastercard variant gives ZERO reward points on all spend on UPI because you can't link these Visa/Mastercard on UPI.

Use your BOB Eterna RuPay Credit Card directly online/offline, you will get 5x of 15 per 100 reward points + UPI reward points is additional benefit.

@Rahul098
@jetesh
@nh124001

Last edited:
Back