• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob eterna

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have applied for bob eterna online, faced few problems didn't find any option of applying c2c and in the end couldn't upload income documents. What should I do now.
Will they reject my application?
I have saving and current account with bob still I will have to go with physical verification ?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Only when I enter 20L as gross income, it shows eterna for me in the online application. Anything less than that I can only see easy, select and premier.
Why do you want eterna ? It was once alive, healthy & kicking, now .... As good as dead ! If you just want a premium card (I don't know if it hsould be considered as one anymore) then go for it !

manit

TF Buzz
While applying I'm stuck at the docs submission page. I have attached the photograph, identify proof, bank statement but still not able to proceed. I have tried every combination of file format .jpg, .png, .pdf. I have even tried uploading every identity proof option. Any idea what am I missing here?

1000054723.jpg

insight

TF Ace
Offline you will have to go via branch & I am pretty sure they will not do C2C !

Also, if you have spends over 2.5L annually they waive off the annual fee anyway &

for the joining fee you get 10,000 bonus point which covers it as a statement credit !
Do elaborate on the Fee <> BPs math?
If you are not spending at least ₹2.5L a year don’t get eterna, unless you just want a “so called” BOB premium card in your wallet !

insight

TF Ace
Is this unconditional LTF or spend based waiver?
screenshot_20231228_075244-jpg.38639

Its Unconditional LTF
Which SOURCE / LINK is this via? What offer?

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My application for Eterna credit card feels like an eternity. It has been under process for almost a month now, after a recent escalation email, I finally see some progress and they came for verification yesterday.

Anyone who applied recently, can you confirm how long it took for a decision after verification?

EDIT: Woah, as I sent this message here, I received an SMS from BOB 5mins later that the card is approved! What a co-incidence! lol :LOL:

Last edited:

jeevanreddy58

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My application for Eterna credit card feels like an eternity. It has been under process for almost a month now, after a recent escalation email, I finally see some progress and they came for verification yesterday.

Anyone who applied recently, can you confirm how long it took for a decision after verification?

EDIT: Woah, as I sent this message here, I received an SMS from BOB 5mins later that the card is approved! What a co-incidence! lol :LOL:
Can you please mention if it was your first card or how long you waited with existing card to apply for eterna ? and Limit on existing card ? verification happened at which address ?