• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 419
You can use that to pay for fuel. Either scan or generate paycode
How much fuel one buy for 50. I have to add another 50 at least to make any meaningful purchase.

Anyway, I made my first purchase today using HP pay app and Energie card.
1. HP pay app is super slow and annoying.
2. You can't tokenize card with Paytm gateway.
3. Paying with tokenize card using ccavenue gateway crashes the app on Android.

So imagine when 10 cars are waiting behind you and honking and you are struggling to enter card details by copy paste and making the payment. This is probably the reason why busy pumps are reluctant to accept HP pay.
Physical card is the way to go.

How much fuel one buy for 50. I have to add another 50 at least to make any meaningful purchase.

Anyway, I made my first purchase today using HP pay app and Energie card.
1. HP pay app is super slow and annoying.
2. You can't tokenize card with Paytm gateway.
3. Paying with tokenize card using ccavenue gateway crashes the app on Android.

So imagine when 10 cars are waiting behind you and honking and you are struggling to enter card details by copy paste and making the payment. This is probably the reason why busy pumps are reluctant to accept HP pay.
Physical card is the way to go.
Yesterday paid by Physical Card, let's see how much points they provide.

Anyone able to reach their customer support number? It always says due to technical difficulties, we are unable to connect you to an agent.

I feel like they've blocked me after issuing LTF Eterna 😝😝😝

Applied activated and used card yesterday via HP pay. Immediately realised that HP pay is buggy application.
Today convert to physical option appeared in app and immediately applied for a physical card.
Yesterday filled petrol worth rs. 4000/- and rewards on that will cover physical card fee.

I made a payment today with HP Pay for ₹416, had to pay ₹4.18 surcharge and received 16 Happy Coins (=₹4). Will inform about the rewards in CC when I receive any.

Back