• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 419
6 points Only
That's regular RPs, you should be getting the accelerated RPs after a few days. Else, raise a complaint via email
And Amount 414.84 Showing. (Maybe with gst, surcharge wavied)
1% + gst = 1.18% * 410 = 4.838. surcharge waiver will take a couple of days. Else you have mail them for it
Points maybe credited after 60 days.
Last time did 148 via upi then fuel surcharge was 11.80

That's regular RPs, you should be getting the accelerated RPs after a few days. Else, raise a complaint via email

1% + gst = 1.18% * 410 = 4.838. surcharge waiver will take a couple of days. Else you have mail them for it

25 rp on 150 i think also for card swipe too. But it will take time to get points.
1.5% extra cashback applicable when we pay via HP Pay App.
So in both methods we can get something

Guys, you could use your visa card for tap and pay offer to get ₹100 amazon voucher for ₹300 tap and pay transaction.

Hope you're aware of this offer. It is more rewarding than any other card in the market rn

Guys, you could use your visa card for tap and pay offer to get ₹100 amazon voucher for ₹300 tap and pay transaction.

Hope you're aware of this offer. It is more rewarding than any other card in the market rn
Can you elaborate the process to execute this?
I've multiple visa cards😅

Back