• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 419
View attachment 69305

I think I should have got RPs.
Amount is 361 which is less than inimum payment ( 400 INR )and thats why you have not received surcharge reversal as well.
If you have a bike, try filling around 500+ and you will get both accelerated RPs and surcharge waiver as well. No use of this card ( or actually any other fuel card) if you have a scooty.

Mine is showing as Divya hpcl.
Will I get the points
paid via Hp Pay app after scanning Hp QR code or by tapping the card? i never got anything other than HIndustanPetroleumCorp when paid thru hp-pay. I paid 500 using card 2 days ago and got pumps name just like yours, waiting for extra RPs and surcharge reversal.

Attachments

• 1726711625902.webp
    1726711625902.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Amount is 361 which is less than inimum payment ( 400 INR )and thats why you have not received surcharge reversal as well.
If you have a bike, try filling around 500+ and you will get both accelerated RPs and surcharge waiver as well. No use of this card ( or actually any other fuel card) if you have a scooty.

paid via Hp Pay app after scanning Hp QR code or by tapping the card? i never got anything other than HIndustanPetroleumCorp when paid thru hp-pay. I paid 500 using card 2 days ago and got pumps name just like yours, waiting for extra RPs and surcharge reversal.
Surcharge reversal condition is above 400 but not accelerated RPs i think?

Surcharge reversal condition is above 400 but not accelerated RPs i think?
It's not mentioned in the card product page either. Usually it's 400 or 500 but never below that. This seems to be the only reasonable explanation why you haven't received accelerated RPs. I had done tap-n-pay transaction of 500 2 days ago, no accelerated RPs or surcharge waiver yet. Should be credited (if eligible) by today or tomorrow max. I will update.

I paid via card.
Not received surcharge waiver and extra cashback also

Back