• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB HPCL ENERGIE Virtual Card Lifetime Free Offer

TF Select
I have a Bob Premier Rupay LTF CC.

I got whatsapp message from Bob:

I applied and got LTF virtual card instantly. This is a digital card and physical card will NOT be sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4639).png
    Screenshot (4639).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 414
Today paid from HP Pay via Paytm gateway. Payment went smoothly and card saved as well. Hopefully it won't crash while paying from saved card next time.
CC Avenue saved card option fails till date.
Saved card on Paytm gateway is working as intended, however the app itself is little slow.
CC Avenue gateway crashing with saved card.
Also l, for customers onboarded after 15th July it is 500 reward points joining bonus not 2000.
We should be happy to get a joining bonus on LTF card.

No, and everyone will only be receiving 500 welcome points.

The 60 days period had to end before 15th july, then only they would've given 2000 points.

Moreover the card is still showing as a digital card on BoB application. When that'll change, that's when we'll be charged.
but the welcome letter shows 2000 points 🤣 why cant we use that and fight xD

My most recent petrol purchase via Paytm gateway on HP pay fetched only base reward points. Also , the 1% charge was not reversed. Looks like this card is going to dustbin.
It takes time after base points
Mine surcharge reversal took 3 days and bonus points credited after 6 days. Try and wait else mail out to cc, they manually credit it.

Back