• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB Masterstroke Savings account | LTF VISA Opulence Debit card (Metal) | LTF VISA Eterna Credit card

Guys just sharing my experience!!

I went to BOB Branch today for opening this account variant.

First branch experience was okay but somehow I felt employees don't know the processes or hasn't provided trainings (Branch was short staffed but employees were young). Initially I was little bit excited as they were young and atleast understood everything in just one go without repeating.

In one hour they were not able to figure out how to open it... Digital or Manual by form.. using Aadhar ..blah blah blah... It seems they were not aware of complete process. Then I made my mind to move to another branch which is bigger than this branch.🙂🙂

Then I went to another branch, there the lady given me all the details and conditions of the account type and told me wait for sometime she will be giving form. But instead of doing work she started chit-chat with colleagues. I remember one of the colleague ( old man) said only laad saheb will open this type of account with us.

Bhai honestly btau toh mjhe lga Sab maze le rhe h!!😂😂

For a moment, HDFC was looking a lot better than this.

Also they were customers who were trying to get basic service but employees were telling them to go here and there. Thoughts started to come in my mind if something wrong happens/ or if I need some help... I seriously doubt they will be willing to do anything.

Then I backed out.😔😔

For people like me who has the habit of getting best services from Bank like from ICICI, I will just say PSU banks are not for us.

Even they have exceptional some products but it's becomes normal with their service.😑😑

Note: If I have said something which others don't like then please ignore me!!😀😀

First branch experience was okay but somehow I felt employees don't know the processes or hasn't provided trainings (Branch was short staffed but employees were young). Initially I was little bit excited as they were young and atleast understood everything in just one go without repeating.

In one hour they were not able to figure out how to open it... Digital or Manual by form.. using Aadhar ..blah blah blah... It seems they were not aware of complete process. Then I made my mind to move to another branch which is bigger than this branch.🙂🙂

Then I went to another branch, there the lady given me all the details and conditions of the account type and told me wait for sometime she will be giving form. But instead of doing work she started chit-chat with colleagues. I remember one of the colleague ( old man) said only laad saheb will open this type of account with us.

Also they were customers who were trying to get basic service but employees were telling them to go here and there. Thoughts started to come in my mind if something wrong happens/ or if I need some help... I seriously doubt they will be willing to do anything.

Then I backed out.😔😔

For people like me who has the habit of getting best services from Bank like from ICICI, I will just say PSU banks are not for us.

Even they have exceptional some products but it's becomes normal with their service.😑😑

Note: If I have said something which others don't like then please ignore me!!😀😀
If you're in Bangalore, I recommend visiting the Yelahanka New Town branch. The staff there are extremely helpful, and even the security guard is very knowledgeable.

I opened my account there for Rupay Select Debit Card, and the whole process was completed within 30 minutes. It’s a small branch, but the employees are attentive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist.

Then I backed out.😔😔

As per my own experience opening BOB account online is the best option within 1Hrs you receive all the details and can log in to Net Banking and Active Mobile Banking. After logging in to BOB World App you can order additional DC and Cheque Books. Till now not faced any issues and never visited the branch.
Yes, delivery of DC, Cheque Book, and the welcome kit is slow as compared to Private banks as they use Speed Post.

Then I backed out.😔😔

What about ltf eterna? They said they can apply after account opening?

If you're in Bangalore, I recommend visiting the Yelahanka New Town branch. The staff there are extremely helpful, and even the security guard is very knowledgeable.

I opened my account there for Rupay Select Debit Card, and the whole process was completed within 30 minutes. It’s a small branch, but the employees are attentive, knowledgeable, and ready to assist.
Unfortunately I live in Delhi.😔😔

Anyways thanks for suggesting this... Fellow TF members will definitely get benifit from this!!👍👍

As per my own experience opening BOB account online is the best option within 1Hrs you receive all the details and can log in to Net Banking and Active Mobile Banking. After logging in to BOB World App you can order additional DC and Cheque Books. Till now not faced any issues and never visited the branch.
Yes, delivery of DC, Cheque Book, and the welcome kit is slow as compared to Private banks as they use Speed Post.
Frankly speaking I have some concern here as this is an HNI type account and a new product.

The thing is account opening is one thing but the real Benefits of this account is LTF Opulence & Eterna card and I doubt it can be done online. For this as per my knowledge Branch visit is needed.

Also LTF Eterna can't be applied online as BOB Financial is a different entity!!

May I know have you opened this variant??

Last edited:
What about ltf eterna? They said they can apply after account opening?
Ya ya .. I enquired about everything.

They told me Credit Card is different entity and it is taken care by them.

Then they told me that they can apply it with Account Opening Form. But it will be processed by BOB Financial and it will not come with Account Opening Kit which will contain Opulence DC.😀😀

But they assured me that it will be LTF. And moreover one senior person told me this is their best product till now and it's way better than Radiance (his words).😑😑

Also I asked regarding downgrade if account variant change.... He said don't take tension it won't be downgraded. And even if something (some change) is going to happen you will get sufficient time to take action.

I already have Bob normal savings account and Bob card with 50k limit

Is it possible to upgrade my account and Bob card to Eterna ?
Sorry man.... I am not that much expert here..😁😁

This was my first interaction with BOB.

Tagging the champion @jetesh Bhai.😀😀

He is the right person for your query!!😑😑
Upgrading your account is a simple process - all you need to do is deposit a sufficient amount and request the upgrade through your branch.

However, upgrading to the Eterna credit card can be more challenging. The bank has set a minimum salary requirement of Rs 1-1.25 lakh per month for an applicant, or a minimum credit limit of Rs 3 lakhs on your existing card.

Ab Saurav bhai ne bola hai toh batana toh hai hi.

not talking about acc variant

more imp is trv and salary incoming in acc a rough figure also would be helpful
The account type is:

bob Salary Privilege Account (Refer following link)​

bob Salary Privilege Account : Eligibility​

Gross monthly salary credit more than Rs. 2 lakhs.
Suitable for: Top management.

Zero balance account. Zero TRV.

Back