• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB offering 3rd Credit Card

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Recently I've been getting frequent messages on WhatsApp about getting additional credit card HPCL and IRCTC.

I already have eterna and Snapdeal , so I was a bit skeptical about it's approval as BOB rejected it once for HPCL in Feb.

This time I was getting irctc card. I applied it and to my surprise , it was approved instantly as 3rd card. Screenshot_2023-08-13-13-22-36-840_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_2023-08-13-13-50-02-201_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I have only seen IRCTC, Snapdeal, HPCL Energie and Easy cards being offered pre-approved. Has anyone gotten Premier as additional pre-approved card?

Today got BOB Easy on RuPay, after having BOB Select on Visa.

Next I hope they offer me BOB Snapdeal as both these core BOB cards are super ultra faaltu category with a pathetic reward rate after devaluation and MCC issues on almost all major merchants=no rewards. BOB is very crafty.

Recently I've been getting frequent messages on WhatsApp about getting additional credit card HPCL and IRCTC.

I already have eterna and Snapdeal , so I was a bit skeptical about it's approval as BOB rejected it once for HPCL in Feb.

This time I was getting irctc card. I applied it and to my surprise , it was approved instantly as 3rd card.View attachment 26384View attachment 26385
Nothing new.. They offered 3rd card last year as well. Im already using 3 bob cards from last 12 months.

did nt knew this. saw many people who are holding this same card but its not virtual. even in the tnc's they have not mentioned that its virtual. you have applied for the card and got the virtual card?
I think they will send physical card too. I see no mention of the word virtual. Don't know why @ashwink thinks it is virtual-only

Edit: Ah, last point mentioned digital card only. 😄🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
did nt knew this. saw many people who are holding this same card but its not virtual. even in the tnc's they have not mentioned that its virtual. you have applied for the card and got the virtual card?
I think they will send physical card too. I see no mention of the word virtual. Don't know why @ashwink thinks it is virtual-only
IMG_20231226_220432.jpg
Only Virtual cc

So BOB has a physical card they can give but to save money they won't lol. That's a new low.
8aj1fq.jpg

Applied for additional EASY (already hold Eterna) in the morning. The virtual card was generated instantly and was ready to use via PayTM.

Planning to use it for smaller UPI payments once HDFC Tata Neu's limit is reached every cycle.

Back