• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Prime LTF

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Apart form PRIME not PREMIER is there any card to get it as LTF from BOB.

To get PRIME card do I need to have BOB savings account? Min how many yrs FD is required after that can I use card as LTF or open another FD?

Will my card limit be same as FD amount?

I use to have salary account with BOB but they kept charging Rs 177 every year. Lien amount went to 700 I paid 500 later abandoned that account. Debit card renewal was issued but I rejected.

1723533047085.png

BOB always have this issue while application.
I stopped my application multiple times due to this st*pid notification of showing Fee in the end even though you apply through the LTF offer page.

Just 1 quick question: Any BOB LTF CC comes in Rupay Select variant?

All issuers except Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Union Bank, Indian Overseas Bank and Canara bank

Bank of Baroda RuPay Select Credit Cardholders are eligible to avail the Benefits of airport lounge access program

I have 8 Visa cards so I am eligible for domestic lounge access on all of them?

Yes and No. Yes visa card holders will get lounge access. But that does not mean that all visa card holders will get it. Only those credit cards which have lounge access as a part of the credit card programme will get it.

Yes and No. Yes visa card holders will get lounge access. But that does not mean that all visa card holders will get it. Only those credit cards which have lounge access as a part of the credit card programme will get it.
E.g Axis Ace Visa has lounge access but min spend 50k in previous quarter. How will Visa know about 50k spend.

same, My father applied yesterday did not receive vkyc
I noticed that they r not asking for vkyc if ckyc data is available , I'm not sure but some cards were approved without vkyc and without banking relationship
I had salary account with them but I stopped using it as they keep adding charges 177 every year did not take debit card after renewal when I call support number few days back it says there is about 800 lean amount on my savings account.

Back