• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Prime LTF

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Apart form PRIME not PREMIER is there any card to get it as LTF from BOB.

To get PRIME card do I need to have BOB savings account? Min how many yrs FD is required after that can I use card as LTF or open another FD?

Will my card limit be same as FD amount?

I use to have salary account with BOB but they kept charging Rs 177 every year. Lien amount went to 700 I paid 500 later abandoned that account. Debit card renewal was issued but I rejected.

1723533047085.png

Guys,

My application session timed out while I was uploading the required documents. Could you please guide me on how I can retrieve or resume the session to complete the process?

Don't bother to track the status its based on lottery system who gets the card same as H1B visa.

View attachment 65998

View attachment 65999
so after this thread, I eventually applied for the card.
It even displayed Eterna on first page while applying as LTF, however, during the card selection page, Eterna was with fees, so eventually applied for Premier.

VKYC was not possible as I applied post 9 PM.
Received email with link for VKYC at the same time received email again for address proof (which was also done during VKYC/digilocker process) and WFH consent.
Completed VKYC and Provided info as requested in email and no update for over a week. :rolleyes:

Should have stayed away from this bank 🤡

so after this thread, I eventually applied for the card.
It even displayed Eterna on first page while applying as LTF, however, during the card selection page, Eterna was with fees, so eventually applied for Premier.

VKYC was not possible as I applied post 9 PM.
Received email with link for VKYC at the same time received email again for address proof (which was also done during VKYC/digilocker process) and WFH consent.
Completed VKYC and Provided info as requested in email and no update for over a week. :rolleyes:

Should have stayed away from this bank 🤡
That is why I abandoned there SB account stupid bank stupid staff I might have hit them during COVID they only bark on call nothing they will do. Stupid PSU banks.

Back