• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob rupay platinum debit card

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Both lite and advantage have similar MAB for RuPay card.

BOB lite is meant for small savings. Try loading lite account with 1lac in a short span of time. That’s why it is recommended to open Advantage savings account that doesn’t have restrictions like lite account.

I personally use NSDL Payments Bank, though.

Both lite and advantage have similar MAB for RuPay card.
Yes they have about similar MAB but for Lite MAB is only required if person wants no annual charges on debit card. Otherwise it's zero balance account.
BOB lite is meant for small savings. Try loading lite account with 1lac in a short span of time. That’s why it is recommended to open Advantage savings account that doesn’t have restrictions like lite account.
I can't find any such limit on bank website. Could you please provide me a link.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
I was having a discussion with my friend regarding the Amazon offer on the RuPay Platinum Debit Cards. I showed him the cheapest RuPay Platinum DC thread during the discussion.

Now, he has opened BoB Advantage savings account (apart from the NSDL Jiffy. He needed two cards) for a virtual RuPay DC without noticing that the RBI has asked BoB to not onboard new customers for mobile banking. The netbanking portal doesn't seem to have an option for applying for the virtual debit card.

He tried raising a complaint online two times, but the bank gave the same generic response asking to wait and quoting the RBI order regarding the onboarding new customers.

Is there any solution to this?

Last edited:

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Now, he has opened BoB Advantage savings account (apart from the NSDL Jiffy. He needed two cards) for a virtual RuPay DC without noticing that the RBI has asked BoB to not onboard new customers for mobile banking. The netbanking portal doesn't seem to have an option for applying for the virtual debit card.

Unfortunately, no immediate solution. The normal functionality will be restored after approximately a year.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I was having a discussion with my friend regarding the Amazon offer on the RuPay Platinum Debit Cards. I showed him the cheapest RuPay Platinum DC thread during the discussion.

He tried raising a complaint online the two times, but the bank gave the same generic response asking to wait and quoting the RBI order regarding the onboarding new customers.

If he has a bank acc on ICICI then tell him to apply RuPay Platinum DC via call.

Also IDFC bank, additional debit card. RuPay Platinum firstap sticker debit card.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
He has ICICI Mine savings account. If I am not mistaken, ICICI doesn't provide a RuPay Platinum DC to the mine account holders.

I will mention IDFC to him. But he can open the Future First savings account. We will have to check if the RuPay Platinum additional debit card/firstap sticker is given to this savings account.

Thanks!

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Friday Amazon rupay platinum debit card offer for bob Advantage savings account is not getting applied
Offer valid on RuPay platinum debit card not bob Advantage savings account.

If you use RuPay platinum debit card then offer valid only once per card per month

If discount is not showing then first delete your saved card from Amazon and try

minimum payment amount should be Rs129.