• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

bob World Sapphire Debit Card Unboxing Review

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Updated thread for : Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)
Originally posted by @Karvanna
Official Link: bob World Sapphire Debit Card

Unboxing images attached below.

Sapphire1.jpg Sapphire2.jpg Sapphire3.jpg Sapphire4.jpg Sapphire5.jpg Sapphire6.jpg

Unique Features:
  • Airport pick up/Drop
    • Up to 40km to / from the Source or Destination airport.
    • Useful where airport transfer cost heavy
    • Advance booking required for at least 24-72 hours.
    • Service offered by Visa Concierge
    • Contact for booking -
      Concierge Contact0008 00050 1198
      Concierge Email IDIndiaSignature@concierge-asia.visa.com
      WhatsApp(+91) 0008 00050 4254
    • Process for availing complimentary Airport Pick-Up and Drop Facility
      1. Customer will give requests for the service through Call, E-mail, WhatsApp or Web Chat => Service Provider verifies Card Number => Service Provider will verify Complete Details such as: Arrival Date, Arrival Time, Flight Number, Pick-up Address, Drop off Address, Number of people, Number of bags etc. => Service Provider activates best suited cab service for the request =>Service provider sends confirmation to the customer via e-mail and keeps the customer informed => Service Provider monitors the Pick-Up.
      2. Important Points for Pick up & Drop Facility
        1. Cancellation Policy – Cancellations have to be made 24 hours prior to the pick-up time. Any cancellation request within 24 hours will be considered as service.
        2. Amendment Policy - An amendment request can be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to the travel date / time. Any amendment post that will incur a charge.
  • Complimentary domestic lounge access 2 per quarter
  • Visa Signature Benefits
Eligibility Criteria:
  • Available to all Bank of Baroda Customers including savings & current account.
  • You can hold multiple DC from BOB. Apply for Rupay Select DC from App and then apply for Sapphire DC from Branch to enjoy both benefits.
  • No need to change existing account variant. You can open new account online using referral code K2A6NC. Use this link to open 2k MAB account.
  • Joining and annual fees of Rs 750.
  • Lifestyle Voucher of 750Rs. for online & offline stores. No min. order.
  • 10k MAB criteria mentioned but its not mandatory.
    • Unverified info suggest 10k MAB will give joining fee waive off.
  • Apply through branch only and select 'VISA SIGN MALE/FEMALE' as card name & version as per your need. It doesnt show 'Sapphire' name in bank backend system.
  • Card starts showing in app in 2-3 days and delivered within 7 to 10 days by India Post!

UPDATE: 14/09/2023: Also received Rupay Select Debit Card today under wellness branding! It's beautiful too.

Rupay Select.jpg

UPDATE 04/10/2023 & REVIEW:
Eco Rent a Car is partner to provide cab service. I will rate 5/5 for the service. Driver is professional and present on time for pickup and drop. Eco car also provided updated info about driver and car via whatsapp and SMS. No hassle in getting service.

PIN TO REDEEM LIFESTYLE GIFT CARD:
- Email your account number and photo of gift card letter (received with debit card welcome kit) to debitcard@bankofbaroda.com & you will receive pin by SMS.

Last edited:

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Weirdly zomato recognized my bob sapphire visa signature card as icici debit card so was unable to avail bob debit card offer. Tried multiple times, same thing happened.

Anyone tried adding their sapphire card in zomato avail bob debit card offer?
Are you able to do online transaction with Bob sapphire debit card?

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello, my recent experience, I contacted the visa concierge via WhatsApp. They said would confirm by tomorrow. The next day I got a call saying your drop location is 43km. Even after requesting and being willing to pay for an extra 3km, they denied so I gave another location which was 40km.
The cab and service were great, provided via ECO cars.

I have a question here, how do they know if we have used or hold the card privilege? As they only asked for the first 8 digits of the card (which I believe was to confirm the card type).

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Hello, my recent experience, I contacted the visa concierge via WhatsApp. They said would confirm by tomorrow. The next day I got a call saying your drop location is 43km. Even after requesting and being willing to pay for an extra 3km, they denied so I gave another location which was 40km.
The cab and service were great, provided via ECO cars.

I have a question here, how do they know if we have used or hold the card privilege? As they only asked for the first 8 digits of the card (which I believe was to confirm the card type).
They may have records about which cards are linked to our mobile number from which we're contacting.

hariselio

TF Premier
As they only asked for the first 8 digits of the card (which I believe was to confirm the card type).
Recently they asked me to share first 8 and last 5 digits and also card holder name, contact number and email address. Also traveller name, contact number, email

Not sure it's only for me or everyone they are asking these many details.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Recently they asked me to share first 8 and last 5 digits and also card holder name, contact number and email address. Also traveller name, contact number, email

Not sure it's only for me or everyone they are asking these many details.
For me as well. They track a very good record.
Recently my return trip to Delhi I used once(pickup) using my own card no with X(Mobile Number) & Y(Email ID) under my name.

For the second booking(drop) using my mom’s card with A(my secondary number) & B(my secondary email ID) but again under my name.

So they called 1 day before drop that you have already used this service. I politely told that I am using my mom’s card to which she asked me full card nos. of both mine and my mom- post which she validated and accepted my 2nd booking but told she will change the booking name to my mom’s name.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Anyone used this sapphire card for zomato offer? Whenever I use it, it recognize it as icici card & I don't get benefit of bob debit card offer on zomato.

hariselio

TF Premier
For me as well. They track a very good record.
Recently my return trip to Delhi I used once(pickup) using my own card no with X(Mobile Number) & Y(Email ID) under my name.

For the second booking(drop) using my mom’s card with A(my secondary number) & B(my secondary email ID) but again under my name.

So they called 1 day before drop that you have already used this service. I politely told that I am using my mom’s card to which she asked me full card nos. of both mine and my mom- post which she validated and accepted my 2nd booking but told she will change the booking name to my mom’s name.
ha, same thing happened for me too :( I have two sapphire cards from different family members account. I used different card for second booking, while booking itself they said quota already over even though i used different mobile and email id. It was over whatsapp chat and then they called me to verify both card.. asked complete card numbers and then only proceeded with the booking.

I was infact planning to ask my other family members to apply sapphire card i use at least four cab service every qtr. BLR to HYD, so both ways needs four booking, but now this new annoyance im thinking should i go ahead with two more cards or not. :(