• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booked my first Business Class ticket for just Rs. 524

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I currently have Magnus Credit card and SBI Vistara Prime Credit Card, SBI card provides me with Vistara Silver Membership, that comes with "Vistara one class upgrade voucher".

Converter my AXIS Edge Reward Points to Vistara, and booked a Mumbai to Delhi Premium Economy flight using 8,500 CV Points.

Called the customer care to upgrade the same using the upgrade voucher to the Business Class. The seat was upgrade in 30min after the request was placed.

1678560310080.png

I currently have Magnus Credit card and SBI Vistara Prime Credit Card, SBI card provides me with Vistara Silver Membership, that comes with "Vistara one class upgrade voucher".

Converter my AXIS Edge Reward Points to Vistara, and booked a Mumbai to Delhi Premium Economy flight using 8,500 CV Points.

Called the customer care to upgrade the same using the upgrade voucher to the Business Class. The seat was upgrade in 30min after the request was placed.

View attachment 11587
Wow.. Congrats.
I booked one economy ticket using CV points in the month of November 2022. When I called to upgrade to premium economy, they denied and said only purchased ticket can be upgraded using the upgrade voucher.

As per my discussion with Vistara customer care, we cannot upgrade a ticket booked using any complementary voucher for a economy or premium economy ticket! The vouchers we generally receive with Vistara Cobranded credit card.

So two vouchers cannot be clubbed, for example A one way economy/ premium economy voucher + Upgrade voucher.

But a CV point booked flight can be upgraded only if an award seat is present in the next class.

View attachment 11587
It’s motivating
Thanks for sharing
Happy journey

Back