• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Moneyback credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

Why are you trying for a LTF one straight away as an upgrade and not a FYF, like they offer usually. I upgraded my Biz MB to Milennia in December by requesting them and got it FYF like others.
I got this reply now, they are still saying we can't convert business card to millenia. And they are saying you may write to principal nodal officer. Can anyone tell me what should I do now ? I seriously don't want this business credit card but at the same time I don't want to close this as I'd need hdfc credit card for some purchases in the next 3-4 months. What should I do now ?

Attachments

• IMG_20240221_230348.jpg
    IMG_20240221_230348.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 10
I got this reply now, they are still saying we can't convert business card to millenia. And they are saying you may write to principal nodal officer. Can anyone tell me what should I do now ? I seriously don't want this business credit card but at the same time I don't want to close this as I'd need hdfc credit card for some purchases in the next 3-4 months. What should I do now ?
They are capping hard, I got my Biz MB converted in December only, would attach a screenshot of their reply here.
If you really want a card in 3-4months, it's better to close it now or stay with this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-22-00-14-36-54_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-22-00-14-36-54_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 16
They are capping hard, I got my Biz MB converted in December only, would attach a screenshot of their reply here.
If you really want a card in 3-4months, it's better to close it now or stay with this.
Yeah I'll most probably close this card now. As I didn't got any reply from nodal officer as well. I don't know why they're not willing to convert mine

Yeah I'll most probably close this card now. As I didn't got any reply from nodal officer as well. I don't know why they're not willing to convert mine
You have 51K credit limit on your card, right? As far as I know, if you want to upgrade your card to Millennia through customer care, then a minimum credit limit of 1L is required. There is an exception that HDFC issues new Millennia credit cards with less than 1L credit limit.

You have 51K credit limit on your card, right? As far as I know, if you want to upgrade your card to Millennia through customer care, then a minimum credit limit of 1L is required. There is an exception that HDFC issues new Millennia credit cards with less than 1L credit limit.
I asked for limit increase as well. Provided bank statements and a frequent credit of money every month also. They said we need ITR or salary slips.

Leave it .
Fd might work with sweep in facility but they can't do much .
Above 1 lakh limit u will get 1-2 small increase then a big increase but will take 1-2 yr 😁.
Hdfc ain't icici in l.e
March Update: waiting out got me additional +16K increment from the previous offer of +22K, so I'm getting a 38% increase theoretically. Ab to le sakta hoon? 🥲

Attachments

• IMG_20240326_115440.jpg
    IMG_20240326_115440.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 17
March Update: waiting out got me additional +16K increment from the previous offer of +22K, so I'm getting a 38% increase theoretically. Ab to le sakta hoon? 🥲
Haan I'm tempted now to, kya pata agle 6 maheene kuch hi na deyn...

Leave it and keep spending, you need to breach taqht 1.5L limit as a starter ...
You will get better offer.. Keep spending..

Hey people! I’m here again as HDFC has decided to give me an upgrade to Business Grow Credit card. My profile has been marked as salaried and I don’t do business spends still getting upgrade offer into business variant card only. Is there any scope left for me to get normal retail variant card ? And also what is this grow business credit card

Hey people! I’m here again as HDFC has decided to give me an upgrade to Business Grow Credit card. My profile has been marked as salaried and I don’t do business spends still getting upgrade offer into business variant card only. Is there any scope left for me to get normal retail variant card ? And also what is this grow business credit card
You got approved this card ?
Pre approved showing
As upgrade?

Start mailing asap, I got my Biz MB converted to Milennia with emailing the team/s.

Back