• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Moneyback credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

I did that earlier, that time conclusion was that they need salary slip or itr. Whom shall I mail this time ? Priority redressal ?
After escalation cc, yes. Although they are lying if they said they can't do it. I got mine changed so it's 100% possible.

After escalation cc, yes. Although they are lying if they said they can't do it. I got mine changed so it's 100% possible.
IMG_0602.png
I got a reply from priority redressal and they are saying they can get it converted from business moneyback to normal version of moneyback card. Can anyone guide me what should be my next course of action? And what should I reply exactly so that I get atleast Millenia card.

View attachment 48021
I got a reply from priority redressal and they are saying they can get it converted from business moneyback to normal version of moneyback card. Can anyone guide me what should be my next course of action? And what should I reply exactly so that I get atleast Millenia card.
Well atleast it's something than nothing, but that's measly on their end to give the exact retail version of this 🗑️ card. It's a game of dice to get the desired results out of them, I was lucky maybe 🥲

Back