• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Moneyback credit card limit enhancement and upgrade

U should take the L.e ..
Even though its small it will help you in getting other card as u don't have other cards

Take l.e
Try for sbi card . Give details as salaried ( if u have business give Employment of own business - nothing is fake so it's good )

Icici - never entertain Cc for Self employed online .
So best is c2c apply after 1 lakh limit offline .

Ohh okay, SBI seems good too, Milennia I have already so cashback cc won't give me much value? I heard it's not eligible for instant discounts on Amazon etc too.

I am practically self employed yes (exporting services with GST reg)

ICICI I think I will try C2C after 1.5L Credit limit I believe

If I know this I wouldn't have applied for apay in dec ..
Nevertheless i came to knew few weeks back 🔙
Doc you are going too fast. Any CIBIL pull tells the financial institution that you are credit hungry..
Leave sometime for cool down.. it’s very hot now and the upcoming season is also going to be very hot.. better apply for any cc after monsoon sets in I.e after August..
Meanwhile study well and save lives..
Best wishes

Take rest, keep hydrating the body, re fuel it and attack again after August..

You are giving too many medicines within a very short period.. let the patient recover slowly but steadily!!! ;)
Otherwise for next visit (aka next card) patient will be DOA !!

Last edited:
Yes , they will offer LE periodically., like 6 months/ a year:. In batches..

If you are planning big spends then don’t take it now.. leave it..

My final view: Just ignore this LE offer
@Abdullāh Khān this is best suggestion, if u take this 22k LE extension now most probably you won't get a decent one in god knows how long. Patience is the key so leave it, after 5-6 months they will come up with something good.
Saying from experience as I committed same mistake of accepting LE of 27k and now I am stuck at 1.27L limit for past 9-10 months with my HDFC DCP.

Hello everyone

My credit history began in July/23 and I was offered Business M.B CC as my first card (the others being CSC, and other cr*p) and I excitedly accepted it as it was my first CC offering. I have a current and savings account with them, current is already in the classic program.

Got a limit of 1L, and have been using the card regularly, their annual waiver req (50k) I spent
/spend in one quarter, but still, I haven't gotten a single limit enhancement offers, or worse I wasn't aware how "good" this card is, then.

Is there any way that I can convince them to issue me a Milennia instead of this cr*p, or am I stuck with this? It's a tier 3 city and here nobody cares enough about all of this.
I have no other CCs from any other bank. Suggest me the best course of action, as I'm still new into the CC game. :)

Thanks in advance to everyone.
Upgrade it to millennia.

@Abdullāh Khān this is best suggestion, if u take this 22k LE extension now most probably you won't get a decent one in god knows how long. Patience is the key so leave it, after 5-6 months they will come up with something good.
Saying from experience as I committed same mistake of accepting LE of 27k and now I am stuck at 1.27L limit for past 9-10 months with my HDFC DCP.

I was feeling a bit of Fomo, like what if they don't give me any LE if I didn't take this one. But seems like I should ignore it yeah.

Should I ask for LE again whenever I get to file my ITR and use it? My income would be atleast 3X from last year. Not sure if bank knows it however.

Should I ask for LE again whenever I get to file my ITR and use it? My income would be atleast 3X from last year. Not sure if bank knows it however.
If income is going to be 3X then ignoring 22k limit becomes more important, and yes why not ask LE post your ITR better chances of decent LE.

If income is going to be 3X then ignoring 22k limit becomes more important, and yes why not ask LE post your ITR better chances of decent LE.
Great good to know. Escalation cell on 9th Feb said they'll reply before 19th Feb, so far nothing from them, and one email for LE I got said it is pretty approved increment, so most likely (as someone said) that someone pushed the offer to me and it was just (being made) stuck.
Let's see how they revert and then I'll tell them simply that my income is going to be a lot more, give me a 50K increase atleast or fug off 🤬😃

Maybe try changing your status from self employed to salaried in the profile. Although the 1L thing is just a hit or miss, in my case I used to get 40K limit early on, then it changed to 1L after I got into classic programme. What you could have done is to negotiate using this money while opening your account for Milennia atleast and leverage it. Later on you could have shifted the money back after getting the card
I got a reply from the grievance redressal team and they are saying that they are not offering LTF card currently and would want my written consent that I'd like to discontinue my business card and shift to retail millennia card. But at the end they're again asking to attach the salary slip or ITR

I got a reply from the grievance redressal team and they are saying that they are not offering LTF card currently and would want my written consent that I'd like to discontinue my business card and shift to retail millennia card. But at the end they're again asking to attach the salary slip or ITR
Hmm then it's a lost cause with this specific agent, try negotiating with your bank rm/bm 😬 or close this trash altogether and try again in 3-4 months

Just stretch out the matter finally they won't ask any salary slips or itr

Three words? 😅

Also I expected atleast DCB with what you mentioned (Imperia) this is nuts.
you cant write less than three worlds in these posts so if anyone wanna write below three words they just mention it.
DCB is kinda useless for me and millnnia suits my needs. I am not a traveller you know. However i still want infinia as my main card but considering current Limit enhancements closing current card and applying in future is the only option left.

View attachment 43610I got this reply, Can anyone tell me what to reply now ? They're saying we can't give you an upgrade. What should be my next reply ?
Leave it.

Just don't use it for next three months, again mail them and ask. If have luck you will get.

Meanwhile try to take hdfc products insurance, ulip plan, mutual funds etc & build relationship.

Back