• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

I recently bought one same Bangalore Refinery 1 gram using OneCard.
I was thinking which is better... to buy 2 grams with 1000 instant discount or two separate 1 gram with 800 instant discount each -> 1600 total.

Also, is buying 3 grams gold (2 + 1) with 1000 instant discount worth it to get an Americal Tourister bag?
Last, I have 4 ICICI bank cards, can I use all of them to get 10 percent instant discount?
You can use all...I have 5 ICICI cards....I bought 5 coins

True.. It didn't trigger the email for the two orders..
but it did trigger for the first order ..

I only have another one number .. Let me order the american tourister category one first.
In american tourister, it is either American Tourister Trolley or Superdry Duffle Bag..I doubt they will give American Tourister Trolley....They will offer Superdry Duffle Bag

Can anyone confirm if gift email is received again when ordered today? as received when ordered in Early access sale? Just wanted to check whether same account is eligible for two gifts.. one before sale and one in actual sale.

True.. It didn't trigger the email for the two orders..
but it did trigger for the first order ..

I only have another one number .. Let me order the american tourister category one first.
I think they aren’t triggering the email for the second order immediately since each slab has zomato code which might be only once per user

But anyway good to use different accounts if possible since you might get multiple Zomato coupons

I think they aren’t triggering the email for the second order immediately since each slab has zomato code which might be only once per user

But anyway good to use different accounts if possible since you might get multiple Zomato coupons
My Zomato code not working, saying this is a special code for AJIO users only.
Anyone had this issue?

Do you guys buying gold coins resell them or just collect? Those who resell, how much value do you get back when reselling and do you go to smaller shops or rely on buyback programs of the manufacturer?

My Zomato code not working, saying this is a special code for AJIO users only.
Anyone had this issue?

Details for TnC

ZOMATO GOLD

Terms and Conditions:
  • The voucher will be valid from 27th May 2024 - 27th June 2024.   
  • Redemption of Voucher code can only be done on the Zomato app for the purpose of activating Zomato Gold membership.  
  • This Voucher code can only be used once.  
  • Voucher code is only applicable in Gold active cities   
  • Voucher code cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer.  
  • Voucher code, once issued, will not be extended beyond expiry date.  
  • Voucher cannot be used by customers with an active Gold membership   
  • Renewal of membership will be available as per standard Zomato Gold usage & user based pricing as applicable otherwise on the platform.  
  • FAQs can be checked on the app for further details on Zomato Gold membership.  
  • Other Zomato Gold Terms and Conditions can be checked here - https://www.zomato.com/policies/terms-of-service/

Benefits of Zomato Gold Membership
  • Free Delivery at all restaurants under 7KM, on orders above Rs 199  
  • Up to 30% extra off on 20,000+ partner restaurants for online ordering   

How to redeem Zomato Gold Membership
  • Copy the Voucher Code   
  • After entering the side menu from the profile icon of the app -> Click on the “Gold Member Tile”   
  • Scroll down on the Gold membership page & Click on “Apply”  
  • Paste your issued coupon code  
  • Your complimentary membership will now begin!

Reactions: SSV
Back