• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Do you have SBI CB card ?
It will be around 24026 - 500 - 1,176.3 = 22,349.7
Are you sure they give 5% back for gold coin thru AJIO and I was thinking about buying 5g coin of it works. But I need confirmation from someone who got CB in this case…
Have you done it before

Are you sure they give 5% back for gold coin thru AJIO and I was thinking about buying 5g coin of it works. But I need confirmation from someone who got CB in this case…
Have you done it before
Yes have used it multiple times when 5% prepaid discount is present and when 5% is more than 500 for the order price, since both 5% and 10% discount on ajio are capped at 500 and 1000 respectively

Reactions: SSV
Yes have used it multiple times when 5% prepaid discount is present and when 5% is more than 500 for the order price, since both 5% and 10% discount on ajio are capped at 500 and 1000 respectively
I am talking about sbi cb 5%..
Not ajio 500 instant discount..

Have SBI not taken away 5% cb later?

I am talking about sbi cb 5%..
Not ajio 500 instant discount..

Have SBI not taken away 5% cb later?
Sorry yes I was talking about 5% cashback only.

I think when the offer is not specific to sbi and generic prepaid discount offer, sbi shouldn't consider under sale and give cashback just like normal purchase. I am 99.99% sure but maybe let us wait to see if anyone also has used sbi cashback for gold on ajio before just to be sure since it will be huge amount.

Regarding the usage, I meant since sbi cashback is capped at higher value, it is better to use it with 5% discount upto 500 than the 10% discount upto 1K offer

I think when the offer is not specific to sbi and generic prepaid discount offer, sbi shouldn't consider under sale and give cashback just like normal purchase. I am 99.99% sure but maybe let us wait to see if anyone also has used sbi cashback for gold on ajio before just to be sure since it will be huge amount
Sbi cb doesn't give you cb on jewellery items.
Which mcc ajio send to sbi matters here

Sbi cb doesn't give you cb on jewellery items.
Which mcc ajio send to sbi matters here
It has worked previously on merchant Reliance Retail LTD

It also worked on AU LIT for apparel category. Is that same as jewellery ?

Unfortunately don't know the mcc of the transaction IMG_4486.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if gift email is received again when ordered today? as received when ordered in Early access sale? Just wanted to check whether same account is eligible for two gifts.. one before sale and one in actual sale.
I placed an order yesterday evening no gift email was received even though I saw gift on order page.
Placed another order today from different account but no mail received again
Can someone provide a sample of gift email?

thats for digital gold. Generally buying and selling is same price if doing it through jewelers (they have separate mark up: making charges etc).

Guys, invest wisely. Gold Buy Back price is different from selling price that people normally track.
Check the Live Selling and Buy Back price here: MMTC PAMP Live Sell / Buy Back Price

Also, Kundan has the most premium packing.
MMTC PAMP has the best finish, packaging, and purity.
BRPL is the most value for money.

Last edited:
Back