• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Not able to find offers tab in ajio app
Yes, as SSV bro mentioned, it is in the offers section of onecard app which has to be activated
Also thought it is mentioned additional 5% points will be credited within 10 days, looks like some people got it immediately
cc : @nits123

I did the transaction and merchant name is Reliance retail and no points were credited. So canceled order rather than talking to customer care multiple times

Have bought 2grams with AUbank LIT also, with 10X rewards and 5% cashback.
Thanks a lot for the info man.

Do the provide list on which day which credit cards are gonna work?
Glad to help
Regarding the offer dates, I don't think there is master list
The only way is to check everyday in week
Like this month, it was yes on Tue and AU on Fri but might keep changing

Yes unfortunately there is cap of 500 for online 5% cashback and 1000 for 5% apparel cashback per month since activation of feature
One time payment for activation of feature for 3 months and the limit cap is per month. So can be used thrice in cycle until AU runs friday offer on ajio
Also 1K discount is once per card per month
Also sometimes they add money in AU wallet for activation of features if we went to the feature activation page and don't end up activating it !
Hi again,
just another query came to my mind,
how can we be sure everytime Ajio will use apparel MCC ?
If they don't, then it's a challenge.

Hi again,
just another query came to my mind,
how can we be sure everytime Ajio will use apparel MCC ?
If they don't, then it's a challenge.
Yes that is true
I have only tried Reliance retail limited, sometimes we get ajio, www..ajio etc. but am hoping it should be under apparel
Done twice till Reliance retail and worked, so fingers crossed that it will be the same !

Back