• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Today bought a 2gram coin with AU friday discount and then 1gran coin with ICICI.
Reward confirmation email received first time for the 2gram case but yet to receive for the 1gram case.

Today bought a 2gram coin with AU friday discount and then 1gran coin with ICICI.
Reward confirmation email received first time for the 2gram case but yet to receive for the 1gram case.
this is what everyone is saying till now ..
thanks for the confiramtion !! ;)

Same problem came for me :/
Yes, as SSV bro mentioned, it is in the offers section of onecard app which has to be activated
Also thought it is mentioned additional 5% points will be credited within 10 days, looks like some people got it immediately
cc : @nits123

I did the transaction and merchant name is Reliance retail and no points were credited. So canceled order rather than talking to customer care multiple times

5% up to 500 for any prepaid method discount is live now. But I am not able to combine it with card offer ( ICICI/One card 10% discount).
Was it like this since beginning?
@SSV
yes , it is always like that..
That is why I used my SBI CB card for my 37K purchase..
get 500 off immediately and then 5% CB on the rest..

Last edited:
Which Boat speaker Ajio provide in offer on 15k minimum order value?
I think red version of https://www.ajio.com/boat-stone-193-bluetooth-multimedia-speaker/p/4918979660_multi?user=old

Which Boat speaker Ajio provide in offer on 15k minimum order value?
I think red version of https://www.ajio.com/boat-stone-193-bluetooth-multimedia-speaker/p/4918979660_multi?user=old

and its going rate is 1,099 .. before any offers.

1717171600741.png

Guys
bought another 5GM Gold coin for Rs 37,338 ( 100 Gold rush coupon, 500 SBI CB discount) using SBI CB card from a brand new JIO account ..
5% CB on SBI CB card is expected as seller name was : Reliance Retail...

WIth this my orders were 1GM + 5GM + 5GM.. this sale season ...

Surprisingly I got 3 Free gifts, have a look at them ..
1) Usaul american tourister Trolly
2) Swiggy gold copun to be issued on June 30, valid until July 31
3) 1500 AJIO Gold brand Voucher..( new kid on the block)

All good.. I think I will stop with this purchase..

Gold is definitley heading towards 10K a gram in the short term ( like around 2 to 3 year) ..

1717174709905.png

1717174896087.png

Last edited:
Guys
bought another 5GM Gold coin for Rs 37,338 ( 100 Gold rush coupon, 500 SBI CB discount) using SBI CB card from a brand new JIO account ..
5% CB on SBI CB card is expected as seller name was : Reliance Retail...

WIth this my orders were 1GM + 5GM + 5GM.. this sale season ...

Surprisingly I got 3 Free gifts, have a look at them ..
1) Usaul american tourister Trolly
2) Swiggy gold copun to be issued on June 30, valid until July 31
3) 1500 AJIO Gold brand Voucher..( new kid on the block)

All good.. I think I will stop with this purchase..

Gold is definitley heading towards 10K a gram in the short term ( like around 2 to 3 year) ..

View attachment 55704

View attachment 55706
Pro tip:
If you want to buy Gold Coin, buy after 9 pm every day,.. it is giving Gold rush voucher of 100 off... it happend 3 days in a row for me.
@Rahul Gupta . .

Back