• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Yes unfortunately there is cap of 500 for online 5% cashback and 1000 for 5% apparel cashback per month since activation of feature
One time payment for activation of feature for 3 months and the limit cap is per month. So can be used thrice in cycle until AU runs friday offer on ajio
Also sometimes they add money in AU wallet for activation of features if we went to the feature activation page and don't end up activating it !
Yeah, but any way you saved at least 2k on this order. That’s okay for a card like au lit

Oh yes definitely no complaints whatsover. AU LIT is very good card if utilized rightly with the features. And LTF is cherry on top.
Glad I chose LIT during swipe up instead of Zenith !
Had they not devalued with the capping , I would also had taken.. but not now..
But still it's a little beauty

Ordered 2g BRPL on AU LIT
14759 - 100 (GOLDRUSH) - 1000 (AU discount) - 500 (online 5% category discount) - 732.9 (5% apparel category discount) - 239.16 (10x reward points)
Net price 12,186.94

Have already activated the features last month and the costs were offset in last month purchase
the first 1000 discount is instant I assume ?
the other ones are cashback features?

To be precise,
You will get an email just before July 23.. about your redemption options... Please mark this date yin your dairy.. and also remind me in case I for get..

and also
You can see the same gift code underL:
My account -> Rewards, like below...

View attachment 55594
Not in dairy. I'll add to my calendar to get notification.

By the way, I canceled my first order and placed second order but I didn't get the offer email for the second order. They have dispatched my first order. Can I accept it or what to do to get the gift?

Ordered 2g BRPL on AU LIT
14759 - 100 (GOLDRUSH) - 1000 (AU discount) - 500 (online 5% category discount) - 732.9 (5% apparel category discount) - 239.16 (10x reward points)
Net price 12,186.94

Have already activated the features last month and the costs were offset in last month purchase
Have bought 2grams with AUbank LIT also, with 10X rewards and 5% cashback.
Thanks a lot for the info man.

Do the provide list on which day which credit cards are gonna work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531-090537.png
    Screenshot_20240531-090537.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 13
Back