• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Q1 are Malabar coins easily accepted by local jewellers?
Q2 why is it 999 and not 999.9 like Bangalore refinery gold coins, is there any difference in prices when I try to sell?
Malabar is not that reliable as Bangalore refinery... read the amazon reviews .. spend 10 minutes of reading 3 star, 2,star and 2 star ratings

Q1 are Malabar coins easily accepted by local jewellers?
Q2 why is it 999 and not 999.9 like Bangalore refinery gold coins, is there any difference in prices when I try to sell?
Q1. I think malabar is also one of the reputed but maybe not as much as brpl or mmtc. Particularly in tolerance levels for purity. But should be accepted though don't have personal experience on it
Q2. I have seen only MMTC and BRPL with 999.9 and also only for coins / bars and not pendants for BRPL. Again never sold till now so maybe others can chime in but I think it shouldn't make much difference
PS : This amazon deal only works for pendants and not on coins / bars and personally prefer the later. Have only bought one but thought of sharing just in case

Q1. I think malabar is also one of the reputed but maybe not as much as brpl or mmtc. But should be accepted though don't have personal experience on it
Q2. I have seen only MMTC and BRPL with 999.9 and also only for coins / bars and not pendants for BRPL. Again never sold till now so maybe others can chime in but I think it shouldn't make much difference
So local jewellers have buy/sell prices of 22k and 24k gold. Early I bought small quantity of gold from Dubai and they bought it so easily, didn't even ask for bill

So local jewellers have buy/sell prices of 22k and 24k gold. Early I bought small quantity of gold from Dubai and they bought it so easily, didn't even ask for bill
Oh nice. How do they verify that it is bought from Dubai ? And also please share on your experience of buying in Dubai when possible. Thanks

Exellent.. very good..
now make sure you got the email notification about free gift. and wait for July 23 to redeem it..
Be quick on July 23..
I just realized. I had wrong email in this account.
Updated with correct one.

I hope I have not missed anything important.

reward section is showing only one reward. Did I miss anything critical?

1717185296256.png

Reactions: SSV

View attachment 55724
Oh hope you have access to the earlier mail
Either way, the only one showing now is instant coupon for ajio gold
The remaining ones will show up in this section as well as email
So should be good either way
Maybe follow this thread so that you would get an update from here too !

Oh nice. How do they verify that it is bought from Dubai ? And also please share on your experience of buying in Dubai when possible. Thanks
I don't know how do they verify.

But in dubai there are many brands by Indian like Meena bazaar, tanishq is also there. We hopped b/w different jewellery shops but all of them had same price for 24k gold with around 2% extra charged for payment through credit card.

Some shops offered us few dhirams less than others so we bought it

All shops on which we asked for 24k gold was not marked by their brand. Suisse was written in all of them from all Jeweller shops, either small or big. And it's 10-12% cheaper than India and also there is not VAT or tax on 24k gold

Q1. I think malabar is also one of the reputed but maybe not as much as brpl or mmtc. Particularly in tolerance levels for purity. But should be accepted though don't have personal experience on it
PS : This amazon deal only works for pendants and not on coins / bars and personally prefer the later. Have only bought one but thought of sharing just in case
So I ditching this Malabar gold coin, as we are not sure how will my local jeweller react to it

View attachment 55724
On July 23, this rewards section will show the gift voucher for laptop sleeve..
Check then.. should be alright..
It triggered one reward means, it will trigger the other one as well..

I don't know how do they verify.

But in dubai there are many brands by Indian like Meena bazaar, tanishq is also there. We hopped b/w different jewellery shops but all of them had same price for 24k gold with around 2% extra charged for payment through credit card.

Some shops offered us few dhirams less than others so we bought it

All shops on which we asked for 24k gold was not marked by their brand. Suisse was written in all of them from all Jeweller shops, either small or big. And it's 10-12% cheaper than India and also there is not VAT or tax on 24k gold
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. Don't want to sidetrack the thread but what is the legal limit for the quantity of gold you can buy and travel with ?

@SSV @Random123 so there is almost 0 change that local/Tanisha jewellers reject Bangalore refinery coin?

Also btw Tanishq denied to buy dubai Suisse gold coin. They said if it is purchased from tanishq dubai we will accept
Yes from what I have heard but again please get inputs from others who actually sold brpl coins
I too dont have experience in selling it.. I keep it for long term .. and buyu from only quality long term established players only..
Sorry , can't really help..
but the bangalore refinery one is a very good quality.

I have tested the quality of few 24K bars from BRPL at my nearest GRT Jewellers showroom. They use their Gold purity check machine. Both the weight and purity are as mentioned in the certificate 999.9.
They provided me an option of exchanging them to the current 24K gold market rate for other jewellery. i.e., you will get full value for exchange.
I have not enquired them about selling though.

Back