• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

No before expired I purchased it
Bhai, Probably my question wasn't clear.

1. Suppose the timer is for 12 hrs, so after 12 hrs it will expire anyway, due to timeout.

2. Now , before timeout suppose you made a purchase. In this case, ideally, the timer shall expire immediately not waiting for timeout as the offer is not available further. This is the way it happens in "Offers Around You" purchases.

3. There could be a third scenario, where you made the purchase before timeout and timer still ran till timeout before expiring.

Now tell me whether your case was 1,2 or 3?

@SSV bro I have doubt , purchased gold day before yesterday with one card , in app it mentioned 5% back , when will I receive that one , and I also have rupay card , now it's showing 10 % rp am I eligible for that ?? Should I place order in a new acc

Then you will get the CB..after afew days ...
@Random123 had explained this in his previous posts in this thread only... Pls Check ..
I guess rupay variant offer is different to visa variant.. so you will get seperate discount and cb as well for the new order .

I think it should work since the 5% and 10% cashback are different offers and you have two cards, discounts should also work twice
But the main problem seems to be tracking of the cashback. After activating the offer, I think most of us didn't get any acknowledgement of points eligible for the txn. Some users posted on twitter showing bonus points like this. So we aren't sure if they will be credited later or have to follow up with CC
I have done txn during 5% offer but it was not counted. Hence canceled it rather than following up. But please take decision based on how you want to proceed

GO2pu-MWcAAPbZq

On second thoughts, I think that the scheme is working like Grab deals/Smartbuy.

After activating the offer, we shall buy using the redeem now link on offer page in one card app and add the item to cart. I guess, only then it will be tracked successfully by one card.
Not sure but worth a try.

On second thoughts, I think that the scheme is working like Grab deals/Smartbuy.

After activating the offer, we shall buy using the redeem now link on offer page in one card app and add the item to cart. I guess, only then it will be tracked successfully by one card.
Not sure but worth a try.
Even though I dont have one card, I believe it just works like grabdeals, the pruchase has to go thru the curated linik only.. then only it will be tracked.. The session has to be maintained.

Last edited:
Even though I dont have one card, I believe it just works like grabdeals, the pruchase has to go thru the cureated linik only.. then only it will be tracked.. The session has to be maintained.
Actually this is the first time I saw any such offer on one card for online merchant. Moreover the TnC of the offer doesn't mentions that you have to buy using the created link. But yes, anything can happen.

Reactions: SSV
WTF, we have not received any message like this yet. Not even pending message. And Transaction is billed as Reliance Retail not Ajio. Guess i shall cancel the purchase. Or shall i wait till transaction is settled but by then coin will be shipped and cancellation won't be possible.
Yes it was same situation and hence canceled the order. Probably could be tracking via app but never saw this before in onecard
Also tnc mentions within 10 days, so they could still credit for reliance retail but again not sure if we have to follow up or automated.
I was also initially planning to wait but after seeing this for some users, went ahead with cancellation
Also it was ajio as merchant name for the person who posted this

WTF, we have not received any message like this yet. Not even pending message. And Transaction is billed as Reliance Retail not Ajio. Guess i shall cancel the purchase. Or shall i wait till transaction is settled but by then coin will be shipped and cancellation won't be possible.
I think @RTR01 has reached out to customer care already. Maybe you can for their response if you are comfortable to wait

I think @RTR01 has reached out to customer care already. Maybe you can for their response if you are comfortable to wait
They responded saying they need time to resolve my issue. Meanwhile while I was browsing the offer reduced to 5% from 10% without anu intimation. I am cancelling my order. Even if I get the points I get 5% back not 10%. I dont have time and energy to contact onecard support which is the worst.

They responded saying they need time to resolve my issue. Meanwhile while I was browsing the offer reduced to 5% from 10% without anu intimation. I am cancelling my order. Even if I get the points I get 5% back not 10%. I dont have time and energy to contact onecard support which is the worst.
Wiseman ...
Time is much more valuable than anything in our life...
and not many realise that...

Last edited:
Back